Your favourite ladies night in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Your favourite ladies night in Dubai?

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:47

I have a friend coming visiting me from Europe and would like to go out with her.
Could you, please, share what your favorite ladies night is here in Dubai?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 10:57
Maya has a Senoritas night every Sunday and Pier 7 is fast becoming a favorite as well. My girlfriends rave about the Maya ladies night. I've never been to a ladies' night because I don't like the creeper crowd that can go along with it :) The Maya deal is supposedly mainly ladies? Sounds fun
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 11:19
Maya has a Senoritas night every Sunday and Pier 7 is fast becoming a favorite as well.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 11:04
I have a friend coming visiting me from Europe and would like to go out with her. Could you, please, share what your favorite ladies night is here in Dubai? Thanks a lot in advance! Time out always has some good advice on the best ladies nights. Failing that Polly is a good source to ask. :-) Gee honestly, I am not sure - Media One Hotel does a good ladies night, but if you want a good night out - not sure if they offer free drinks, but Iris at Oberoi is fabulous!
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 09:47
I have a friend coming visiting me from Europe and would like to go out with her. Could you, please, share what your favorite ladies night is here in Dubai? Thanks a lot in advance! Time out always has some good advice on the best ladies nights. Failing that Polly is a good source to ask. :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY