Halloween costume | ExpatWoman.com

Halloween costume

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:16

I need to get a costume for my 2 year old DD for her nursery event. even though we don't celebrate Halloween i want my daughter to be part of the event because i know she will enjoy it, my dilemma is i really am not willing to pay 150 to 200 AED for a costume.

any ideas where i can get something cheap in Abu Dhabi or if i can make something for her?

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:53
I need to get a costume for my 2 year old DD for her nursery event. even though we don't celebrate Halloween i want my daughter to be part of the event because i know she will enjoy it, my dilemma is i really am not willing to pay 150 to 200 AED for a costume. any ideas where i can get something cheap in Abu Dhabi or if i can make something for her? White sheet with eye holes cut out as a ghost? Black leotard, footless tights etc for cat Witch costume should be easy too. Black abaya stitched short and a black witches hat which you may get from the supermarkets and you can get the broomsticks cheaply in the supermarkets, you can also paint her face green and blacken the teeth thanks a bunch Sarahlou these are awesome idea, and so cute. i'm sorry i am new to this, my first ever halloween hehe. i'm loving the cat and witch costume <3. and she loves cats so that's awesome. i think i can find cat ears hair bands somewhere. My Mum wasn't very creative with a needle and thread but she managed to make my rat costume ( Pied Piper) for a school play. Good Luck!
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:36
Daiso has costumes? it's right next to my house. right now i am loving the cat idea. the whiskers and cat nose on my DD, her expression will be priceless. Yes, the one in Dubai Mall does, lots of them, so I expect the ones in Abu Dhabi will as well.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:34
Daiso has costumes? it's right next to my house. right now i am loving the cat idea. the whiskers and cat nose on my DD, her expression will be priceless.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:32
Singarosa, I would make one (the witch), but if you don't have time check in here http://www.daisome.com/locator.htm
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:31
I need to get a costume for my 2 year old DD for her nursery event. even though we don't celebrate Halloween i want my daughter to be part of the event because i know she will enjoy it, my dilemma is i really am not willing to pay 150 to 200 AED for a costume. any ideas where i can get something cheap in Abu Dhabi or if i can make something for her? White sheet with eye holes cut out as a ghost? Black leotard, footless tights etc for cat Witch costume should be easy too. Black abaya stitched short and a black witches hat which you may get from the supermarkets and you can get the broomsticks cheaply in the supermarkets, you can also paint her face green and blacken the teeth thanks a bunch Sarahlou these are awesome idea, and so cute. i'm sorry i am new to this, my first ever halloween hehe. i'm loving the cat and witch costume <3. and she loves cats so that's awesome. i think i can find cat ears hair bands somewhere.
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 15:28
I need to get a costume for my 2 year old DD for her nursery event. even though we don't celebrate Halloween i want my daughter to be part of the event because i know she will enjoy it, my dilemma is i really am not willing to pay 150 to 200 AED for a costume. any ideas where i can get something cheap in Abu Dhabi or if i can make something for her? White sheet with eye holes cut out as a ghost? Black leotard, footless tights etc for cat Witch costume should be easy too. Black abaya stitched short and a black witches hat which you may get from the supermarkets and you can get the broomsticks cheaply in the supermarkets, you can also paint her face green and blacken the teeth