Burj Al Arab Voucher | ExpatWoman.com

Burj Al Arab Voucher

Latest post on 10 March 2015 - 19:56
Its me again :biggrin: I have a lot of friends and I still want go to the Spa! After six months I'm still looking for the second. And I heard from the Burj Al Arab Guest Rlations Manager that are many women are goig tto cancel the voucher. Which is more than sad. So if there is somebody is now willing to give the voucher to me or my friend it would be more than great!! :heart:
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:35
I better go to medspa :P Yes but for somebody coming first time to Dubai it is all about the place. But I will handle it to go with her. I jzst a thought asking it first ;-) <em>edited by MrsColombo on 22/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:25
I better go to medspa :P
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:21
Because most people who get a voucher for the spa in BAA would want to give it away...... But not all want to go alone ... and the questing is and was ... before somebody is just throwing it away. But I will ask at the 19th of ocotber how many really went there ;-)
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:32
Because most people who get a voucher for the spa in BAA would want to give it away...... No harm in asking ....
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:29
Because most people who get a voucher for the spa in BAA would want to give it away......
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:23
Eh? I am guessing all the ladies who went to the EW BAA event got a BAA spa voucher, and this lady would like to go with her friend who is coming over from Europe- and asking if any of the ladies that went want to give her there's if they are not going to use it. Thank you that is exactly what i wanted to ask!!
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 11:32
Eh? I am guessing all the ladies who went to the EW BAA event got a BAA spa voucher, and this lady would like to go with her friend who is coming over from Europe- and asking if any of the ladies that went want to give her there's if they are not going to use it.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 10:52
Eh?
Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 18:39
Hi Ladies, I joined the Breakfast at Burj al Arab yesterday and received the Voucher for the Spa. I would to love with my friend when she is coming over from Europe and I asked myself if somebody will not use its voucher. In that case I would be more than thankfull to get this. ;-) Before wasting it surely make sense to make us happy!!!! Thanks in advance !!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY