Cheap glasses | ExpatWoman.com

Cheap glasses

Latest post on 20 October 2014 - 19:09

Hi ladies, I need to make a new pair of glasses for my daughter 13 yeas old. Could you recommend to me any not very costy optics shop? She needs to change lenses every year usually ,so I don`t want to spend a fortune every time. It seems that cost of optic services are considerably higher than in UE for example.

Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 16:31
Thanks,I will have a look in Daiso also. Lenses need to have at least antireflex and antiscratch layer.This is what makes them cost. Frame is less important.
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 15:40
Daiso have frames for 10 AED :) and you can get lenses for AED 120+ depending on where you go and what you need.
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 14:39
Thank you busybee. I 've made one already. I found optics near LuLu entrance in Al Wahda Mall.I paid 250 for the frame and 350 for the lenses. They have big choice of frames on sale.Next time I will do as you do, but this time the frame was brocken.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 15:59
glasses prices are what they are, we all have to change them year on year and the only time you will save some is to buy them in a sale, or reuse the same frames just change the lenses thats what i do for my kids.