angora kitten | ExpatWoman.com

angora kitten

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 07:46

Can anyone please help me?! A good friend of mine is urgently looking for a angora or long hair kitten to adopt urgently.

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 07:46
Artemis2 Thank you so much for ur help! I have connected with them. And I can't afree with u more....these people that can just so easily dump and abandoned their furry babies makes me beyond furious! I myself is a prpud mommy of a beautiful furry baby ans cant imagine my life without him. And I can assure u,no need for worry about the urgent need of my friend. They are huge cat lovers, and the only reason for the urgent part is just becos she would like their new furry baby in time for her daughter's birthday.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 07:58
Tinkerbell, Tell your friend to contact BinKitty collective or Feline Friends, where there are hundreds of cats and kittens facing a dire future because they've been tossed out by their owners or because some fool failed to responsibly neuter their pet. I find it somewhat bizarre that anybody needs to [i'>urgently [/i'> adopt a kitten. There is a terrible problem here with people developing a fad for something furry and then when they grow bored, they simply abandon the poor creature onto the streets. I do hope that your friend is planning a lifelong commitment to whichever cat she adopts.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY