Al Reem dog walking. Is this your dog? | ExpatWoman.com

Al Reem dog walking. Is this your dog?

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 08:31

Do you have a dog walker, today in shorts and yellow t-shirt, walking 3 dogs at the sand park.
Walking a German shepherd, a 3 color terrier, and a kind of white saluki style with longer hair?
The saluki style screamed in pain for several minutes! The walker kept holding his hands around his mouth to stop him from screaming. He is limping now, according to the guy he ran in a tree??
But this dog in pain!!
I hope he is ok.

Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 11:00
Al Reem 1, the sand track at the back. And I only posted it because the dog was in real pain and might be injured. edited by Belinda on 21/10/2014 I'd want to know if it were my dog.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 10:22
Al Reem 1, the sand track at the back. And I only posted it because the dog was in real pain and might be injured. <em>edited by Belinda on 21/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 09:57
Wow all sorts of bad things happen in Al Reem. Maybe find the terrible driver and you'll find your dog owner?
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 09:09
Do you have a dog walker, today in shorts and yellow t-shirt, walking 3 dogs at the sand park. Walking a German shepherd, a 3 color terrier, and a kind of white saluki style with longer hair? The saluki style screamed in pain for several minutes! The walker kept holding his hands around his mouth to stop him from screaming. He is limping now, according to the guy he ran in a tree?? But this dog in pain!! I hope he is ok. Which Al reem?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY