Lovin My Bags or My Bag Spa Feedback | ExpatWoman.com

Lovin My Bags or My Bag Spa Feedback

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:22
The Cobbler is also at Dubai Mall at Level (shoe heaven). I wouldnt take any of my expensive shoes or bags to anywhere else now. I hope you have a positive experience as well.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:13
I have used Loving My Bag and I didn't have the most positive experience, they ruined pair of my shoes and whilst they weren't totally to blame, I was very disappointed that they didn't tell me that they were going to paint my shoes when they restored them. And a handbag I had cleaned with them came back ok, but not fantastic. I have recently used The Cobbler at DIFC to resole a pair of my shoes and they came back amazing. They cleaned them inside and out and where I chipped the heel it has been repaired so much so that you can't really see it. I am so happy with their service that I have dropped off two more pairs for repair and to be resoled. The staff I have dealt with were fantastic, knowledgeable, polite, professional and helpful. Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely go to the cobbler at DIFC for my shoes. I do, however, have a Chanel lambskin bag that needs refreshing and I am at a loss where to take it. Chanel here don't do cleaning...
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 06:04
I have used Loving My Bag and I didn't have the most positive experience, they ruined pair of my shoes and whilst they weren't totally to blame, I was very disappointed that they didn't tell me that they were going to paint my shoes when they restored them. And a handbag I had cleaned with them came back ok, but not fantastic. I have recently used The Cobbler at DIFC to resole a pair of my shoes and they came back amazing. They cleaned them inside and out and where I chipped the heel it has been repaired so much so that you can't really see it. I am so happy with their service that I have dropped off two more pairs for repair and to be resoled. The staff I have dealt with were fantastic, knowledgeable, polite, professional and helpful.
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 21:49
Good evening Any ladies out there who have used the services of either Lovin My Bags or My Bag Spa that could provide some feedback. I have some shoes and bags that need cleaning. Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY