which product are you buying in Dubai to reduce sun spots from your face? | ExpatWoman.com

which product are you buying in Dubai to reduce sun spots from your face?

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 07:44
Annie, when I was treating spots and dark patches I used Clarins HP White cream in the jar. Besides using an exfoliating cleanser and high sunscreen daytime moisturizer, this cream was the only whitening/lightening product in my regimen, and it worked very well for me. When I stopped using it, some spots came back, but this is typically the way it works. If the spots on your face are dark brown or black, it may not be strong enough for you. My skintone is medium. This cream cost 300-320 dhs a jar. It lasted 2-3 months. Alternatively, you may want to check into laser treatments to treat spots. I don't know what this costs here, but back home, I had a friend that swore getting laser every year and a half worked out more economically that spending money on lightning products. I'm considering that myself!
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 22:17
Hi Girl friends, Since I arrived in Dubai I started to get dark sun spots in my face (upper lip, forehead, etc...). Which product do you recommend? The well known brands are very expensive and there are many types of products to choose (serum, cream, etc...). If you are dealing with the same issue and you are happy about the results of a specific product, please advice. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY