What has she done! | ExpatWoman.com

What has she done!

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:32

Taking it way too far, she is unrecognisable.

No more Bridget Jones sequels I guess.

http://www.people.com/article/renee-zellweger-speaks-out-different-look

Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 00:13
http://www.upworthy.com/russell-brand-jumps-into-the-zellweger-face-debate-and-ends-it-thank-you?c=reccon1
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 00:19
Had to see what all the fuss was about, Oh dear , why do people do this?
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 22:51
http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/renee-zellweger-plastic-surgery-twitter/
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 21:30
This is not good work in my very humble (uninformed) opinion. She was totally gorgeous before and I am all for "a little bit of work" but his is just bizarre.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 19:59
My husband is the one that mentioned it! And he keeps on asking 'wht do u think she did and how?' She has had a visible eyelid fashioned where previously she had none as she had classically hooded eyes. She does not suit it - the proportion of her eyes look all wrong now and that's what makes her look a bit weird IMO ...Oh as well as the usual suspects - botox and fillers. You can see that more clearly in the photos in this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2802261/are-renee-zellweger-s-unkempt-anti-cara-eyebrows-reason-looks-different-lick-photoshop-drastically-alters-appearance.html ETA - Her make-up is not helping either - she seems to have bronzer applied the middle of her forehead and highlighter to the temples ( instead of the other way around) and it makes her forehead look large and almost domed looking. edited by Genie on 22/10/2014 <em>edited by Genie on 22/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 19:50
My husband is the one that mentioned it! And he keeps on asking 'wht do u think she did and how?'
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 19:50
*spoiler alert* Roberts!!!!!! Nooooooo!!! That was one heck of a spoiler!! :( :( :(
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 19:48
Let's have a DH competition :D mine figured out who it was but couldn't remember her name - first thing he said was omg she's had so much surgery.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:59
Showed DH original Rene photo asked him who she is, his reply ' that girly movie about the girl with the big nickers'.... Showed him the new Rene and he had no idea ! She should just be honest , as should they all or is it just ' my lying eyes ' <em>edited by Nomad on 22/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:01
Sorry I meant Sarahlou, got my threads crossed...
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:56
[i'>Italian ladies usually age very well[/i'> Polly, good point. With the stunning exception of Donatella Versace. What on earth has she done to herself? Can't even begin to decipher that, it's like the [i'>Rocky Horror Show[/i'> meets the [i'>Bride of Wildenstein....[/i'>
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:48
Not that she owes anyone any explanation but I'd rather keep quiet than insult people's intelligence. A blind person can see the changes hehe.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:41
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2802651/renee-zellweger-calls-plastic-surgery-rumours-silly-attributes-new-face-healthier-happier-lifestyle.html
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:38
She looks completely different. I'm with most of you, she changed her eyes. She looks so much older, ironically. Such a shame. If I was her I would be devastated, she can't be feeling like her (old) self when looking in the mirror. Demi Moore is for me probably the most natural you can get with so much plastic surgery. Why dont they all just use her doctor! lol.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:30
Zellweger even in her prime was always kinda plain, guess that's why she got the Bridget Jones gig. Now she just looks like an alien stuffed with pillow filler, too much, too soon, bad work. Monica Bellucci is over 40, but she manages to look uber glam, without looking like she did ten rounds with a load of silicone. All Kudos to her and Salma Hayek. Don't forget Sofia Vegara Latino and Italian ladies usually age very well Renee looks awful, far too much filler and botox
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 14:17
Zellweger even in her prime was always kinda plain, guess that's why she got the Bridget Jones gig. Now she just looks like an alien stuffed with pillow filler, too much, too soon, bad work. Monica Bellucci is over 40, but she manages to look uber glam, without looking like she did ten rounds with a load of silicone. All Kudos to her and Salma Hayek.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:15
I think one of the most drastic changes has been Lara Flynn Boyle - she also had a unique beauty but is unrecognisable now.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:00
It is an astonishing change. Looking at the photos is a reminder of how drastic the overall face can change even with altercations that may seem minor at the time.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:59
Since her hooded eye was her trademark look, opening them up with an upper eye lift has completely changed the essence of her look, so now you have to look for Renee in some old familair feature and recognise her from that, she looks like a mix of herself with some other actresses thrown in, as if her image has been morphed with Naomi Watts or Juliette Lewis or someone else. It also appears that a chin implant has been done. Its quite sad, as it feels like the old person has dissapeared, but since so many of these ladies fall victim to this stereotype I wonder why they dont just come out and admit it, its as plain as the nose their face (pun unintended). The industry is a crazy place, where actresses roles dry up and they are made to 'retire' at age 30! It must be quite hard to have so much attention and critique on every wrinkle that appears and they just conform to the pressure it seems.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:51
WhiteOrchid I totally agree with you, she has lost her signature look. It may have even been a 'familial look' that she's removed. I've got a picture of my maternal Grandparents here from 1954 and looking at them both I can clearly see parts of my features in their 20 year old faces. quote=WhiteOrchid'>What a shame... I liked her in the 1st BJ movie (and Jerry Macguire) but she is now *totally* unrecognisable. Her inset eyes were her trademark - now that they're gone, she is just any old Hollywood actress. Oh well. I always did think Kate WInslet would have been a better choice for BJ. Like when Baby had her nose job.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:50
Why would she need to look the same for a new Bridget Jones movie ? Not like she's in a soap on tv 3 times a week... lol It is Bridge! She is the woman we could all be,or have been. That is why Darcy chose her- she was perfect - just as she was. Not with work done! LOL How will incorporate her new face in the storyline? Skiing accident gone very right...
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:48
WhiteOrchid I totally agree with you, she has lost her signature look. It may have even been a 'familial look' that she's removed. I've got a picture of my maternal Grandparents here from 1954 and looking at them both I can clearly see parts of my features in their 20 year old faces. quote=WhiteOrchid'>What a shame... I liked her in the 1st BJ movie (and Jerry Macguire) but she is now *totally* unrecognisable. Her inset eyes were her trademark - now that they're gone, she is just any old Hollywood actress. Oh well. I always did think Kate WInslet would have been a better choice for BJ.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:42
I'm astounded by how different she looks! Totally wouldn't have recognised her. Amazing how a change in eye shape just transforms her. I know she's had Botox and other stuff done but if she hadn't changed her eyes would still have recognised her.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:35
What a shame... I liked her in the 1st BJ movie (and Jerry Macguire) but she is now *totally* unrecognisable. Her inset eyes were her trademark - now that they're gone, she is just any old Hollywood actress. Oh well. I always did think Kate WInslet would have been a better choice for BJ.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:00
Over 40 actresses - damned if they do damned if they don't. It would appear she had Botox on her forehead and fillers around her eyes and just below her nose ( marionette lines). And it looks like she had it done within 32 hours of her appearance. If so it would be more exaggerated and will go down. It's is her first part in 5 years.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:56
Why would she need to look the same for a new Bridget Jones movie ? Not like she's in a soap on tv 3 times a week... lol
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:54
I had heard Bridget was returning for a 3rd installment, then when I saw this yesterday I wondered whether it could be done. Grant already said no.How will they explain Bridgets new face? the everyday gal.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:46
She has definitely had her upper eye lid done but they were really droopy before and she has had a serious amount of botox but I dont see an issue with it, I think she looks rather good. It also has a lot to do with the way she is pursing her mouth rather than her usual smile.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:46
Wow I think she looks completely different. What HAS she done? I can't work it out, other than the lips...
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 09:34
I don't think she looks that different.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY