Do you have internet connection at Juneirah golf estate Lime tree valley? | ExpatWoman.com

Do you have internet connection at Juneirah golf estate Lime tree valley?

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 10:30

Moving there and DU said they have to install fiber optic cable and it will take 2 weeks. If you live there let me know if you got internet connection quickly ? I work from home and would like to know yr experience . Thanks

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:56
thanks Nicky. it seems not so much people already moved there... . well if you see me walking with my dalmatien rescued dog, say hello to me... I will explore the area...with my son too.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 12:16
We moved in last December so were one of the first few residents. After our previous experience in a new area I was expecting lots of drama. It was surprisingly painless. They recognized the address immediately and arranged to install in 48 hours (I think ) . Whatever, it was the standard installation time from date of order. The Du representative arrived early and we have had no problems at all. We arranged for some extra ports recently when my helper arrived and again it was very quick and painless. Hope that helps.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY