IPL PHOTO REJUVENATION | ExpatWoman.com

IPL PHOTO REJUVENATION

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 11:54

Hello Ladies,

Did anyone try the IPL Photo Rejuvenation treatment for pigmentation removal? I have quite a few spots on my facde that really bother me and I really want to get rid of it.

Thanks

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 10:06
Dear Eva, Eternal Clinic does IPL rejuvenation. [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_beauty_face_Eternel_MedSpa_7790.aspx'>See their treatments here>> [/url'>. We've reviewed the clinic a few times and can recommend the staff, products and procedures - unfortunately we haven't reviewed the IPL treatment specifically. HTH Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 09:40
I did it in Australia and it was great, took all my freckles and sun spots off. I dont know anyone here who does it. I have heard Rebecca Treston has the laser, maybe she can do it for you.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 09:09
Hello Ladies, Did anyone try the IPL Photo Rejuvenation treatment for pigmentation removal? I have quite a few spots on my facde that really bother me and I really want to get rid of it. Thanks I had this at Cosmesurge in Abu Dhabi to remove some unwanted freckles. It worked really well. I wanted to continue the treatment when I arrived in Dubai. Unfortunately, they refused to do it here in Dubai as the dermatologist said it wouldn't work!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY