Hair & Beauty Supply Store? | ExpatWoman.com

Hair & Beauty Supply Store?

Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 20:44
Thanks for all your help ....I will try the pharmacy too yeh it's just my blonde it is just not quite right will keep looking thankyou :o) xx
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:16
Which color do you need to tone down? I had blonde highlights which needed toner conditioner once in 3 weeks &I got it from pharmacy. May be You should check in some pharmacies.
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:08
I'm just suggesting and not in a rude way but maybe post title specifically about toner... I have seen a big bottle of wella developer around town but toner, like the kind in different shades- I've not seen, sorry. Hopefully someone has and you find it soon
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 16:34
hello can anyone tell me if they know of a hair supply store that does wella or other decent brands etc as need to get a toner for my hair unless someone knows of another shop ? thank you x edited by Mel84 on 22/10/2014 You can buy Wella shampoo & conditioner at Spinneys now I think she is after the toner :-)
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 16:27
hello can anyone tell me if they know of a hair supply store that does wella or other decent brands etc as need to get a toner for my hair unless someone knows of another shop ? thank you x edited by Mel84 on 22/10/2014 You can buy Wella shampoo & conditioner at Spinneys now
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:37
hello can anyone tell me if they know of a hair supply store that does wella or other decent brands etc as need to get a toner for my hair unless someone knows of another shop ? thank you x edited by Mel84 on 22/10/2014 There is one on SZR Nazih.com but I will be honest and say their stuff isn't that great and I don't know if they stock wella Most distributors of wella products sell only to the salons http://www.nazih.com/searchfeed.php
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:12
hello can anyone tell me if they know of a hair supply store that does wella or other decent brands etc as need to get a toner for my hair unless someone knows of another shop ? thank you x <em>edited by Mel84 on 22/10/2014</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY