Kids Buffet Dinner Thursday's? | ExpatWoman.com

Kids Buffet Dinner Thursday's?

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:49
They've been to kaleidoscope and they just went to aquarium couple weeks back. I still haven't decided but I am thinking something Indian because of Diwali, my kid was really excited about learning about something different. Or maybe indian would be too crowded today? <em>edited by Cherpie on 23/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:39
Normally night buffets are theme nights, in case you are looking out for an international spread. Also, today being Diwali (Indian, Festival of Lights), some are offering Indian theme nights. Buffet venues: Arboretum, Kaleidoscope, Saffron, Movenpick at JLT, Mistral (Seafood night) at Movenpick IBN, Market Place at JW Marriott Deira, Spice Island at Crowne Plaza Deira, Lattitude & Bamboo Lagoon at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Mezina at The Address Marina. Hope you and the kids have a great evening.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 07:02
Take them to Kitchen 6 JW Marquis, there r vouchers for this as well. Food is amazing, and they have a huge selection of desserts, Kids'll be thrilled! ;) <em>edited by Carambar on 23/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:40
My daughter wants me to take her and her cousins out for dinner tomorrow, they're wanting a buffet. I have no clue as we usually don't do buffets, I only know a couple of hotels that do them in the eves... any suggestions please? The Rotanas do evenings Not saffron but the other one in Atlantis ( I think there are vouchers in the Entertainer) and Mistral at Ibn Battuta may
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 15:36
My daughter wants me to take her and her cousins out for dinner tomorrow, they're wanting a buffet. I have no clue as we usually don't do buffets, I only know a couple of hotels that do them in the eves... any suggestions please?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY