Cheap Halloween costumes? | ExpatWoman.com

Cheap Halloween costumes?

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 09:32

I'm looking to buy costumes for no more than 50 AED, any ideas where I could get some.

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:26
http://grocery.geantonline.ae/c-27946-festive-items.aspx Geant has cheap ones. You could order them online
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:13
Is it for children? Carrefour have a section for Halloween every year & you find children's costumes at the centre point in the toys section. Yes there are childrens ones. I saw a really cute pirate one but it wasn't in my size ha They have hats, masks, fake cobwebs, flashing pumpkins and other bits and bobs across 3 lots of shelves just as you walk in Mr GE wanted to buy a sparkly spider with flashing eyes from Choitrams last night !!!!! Hahahahaha
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:06
Is it for children? Carrefour have a section for Halloween every year & you find children's costumes at the centre point in the toys section. Yes there are childrens ones. I saw a really cute pirate one but it wasn't in my size ha They have hats, masks, fake cobwebs, flashing pumpkins and other bits and bobs across 3 lots of shelves just as you walk in Mr GE wanted to buy a sparkly spider with flashing eyes from Choitrams last night !!!!!
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:06
Sorry to hijack but I need one too for my 2 year old They are all sized S,M,L and I dnt think the small will fit her Where can I find smaller sizes? Like 12-18 or 18-24 Tks i found in Matalan 18-24 months. very cheap. 17 aed barely a macdonalds meal :D
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:03
Sorry to hijack but I need one too for my 2 year old They are all sized S,M,L and I dnt think the small will fit her Where can I find smaller sizes? Like 12-18 or 18-24 Tks
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:01
Daiso is your best bet. I have seen lots of costumes in Dubai Mall branch
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 09:58
I don't know if you have Matalan in Dubai, but i found in Abu Dhabi a dracula costume for 17 aed and a skeleton costume for 14 aed. so my daughter is going to be a dracula lol. even though i wanted to make her a cat costume thanks to sarahlou's suggestion but i honestly can't find the time. i just need to find face paint which i think they have in carrefour. hope you find what you are looking for
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 09:49
Is it for children? Carrefour have a section for Halloween every year & you find children's costumes at the centre point in the toys section. Yes there are childrens ones. I saw a really cute pirate one but it wasn't in my size ha They have hats, masks, fake cobwebs, flashing pumpkins and other bits and bobs across 3 lots of shelves just as you walk in
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 09:38
Is it for children? Carrefour have a section for Halloween every year & you find children's costumes at the centre point in the toys section.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 09:36
I'm looking to buy costumes for no more than 50 AED, any ideas where I could get some. Choitrhams at the Greens have them and they range from AED50-70

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY