Montreal International Clinic for laser hair reduction | ExpatWoman.com

Montreal International Clinic for laser hair reduction

Latest post on 06 January 2015 - 11:01
Hiii ladies, I am getting LHR done by them and so far very happy with the result. Voucher prices are really a bargain and its worth it. Only downside is, you need to book appointments really well in advance. ETA: getting laser done at Montreal clinic.....not the Dr.Rustam. <em>edited by rose717 on 06/01/2015</em> \r\n\r\n Thanks a lot Rose717. I will go with the Groupon voucher on your advice. I visited the clinic and they seemed quite decent. The price is good with the vouchers. I might try one session and purchase another voucher so it lasts me almost upto a year. I understand about appointments, can be a pain but they are open until 8 on weekdays and Saturdays which is very helpful. The only downside at the moment is for me to go all the way from Marina to the clinic but that I can overlook. Thank you.
Latest post on 06 January 2015 - 10:03
Hiii ladies, I am getting LHR done by them and so far very happy with the result. Voucher prices are really a bargain and its worth it. Only downside is, you need to book appointments really well in advance. ETA: getting laser done at Montreal clinic.....not the Dr.Rustam. <em>edited by rose717 on 06/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 06 January 2015 - 09:47
Bump, I would appreciate responses to this as well.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 10:48
Groupon has a special on at the moment for laser hair reduction at the Montreal International Clinic... Has anyone been to this clinic for LHR and can you recommend it? Thanks :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY