Which day is holiday now for private sector | ExpatWoman.com

Which day is holiday now for private sector

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:07

So confusing,

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 13:04
I now know of two people off on Sunday and no I'm not one of them :( us either! Likely to be Saturday though
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:57
The company I work for has given us Sunday off :-)
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:33
I now know of two people off on Sunday and no I'm not one of them :(
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:26
If you have Fri/Sat off then there isn't one as it falls on the weekend and they aren't moving it to a working day. If you work Saturday then you should get Saturday off It has been in the Gulf News and 7 Days Thanks, though in the Gulf News of 20th its mentioned as either Friday or Saturday There was something in there about it yesterday. I only know one person who has Sunday off everyone else including semi gov/gov are working Sunday
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:23
If you have Fri/Sat off then there isn't one as it falls on the weekend and they aren't moving it to a working day. If you work Saturday then you should get Saturday off It has been in the Gulf News and 7 Days Thanks, though in the Gulf News of 20th its mentioned as either Friday or Saturday
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 11:16
If you have Fri/Sat off then there isn't one as it falls on the weekend and they aren't moving it to a working day. If you work Saturday then you should get Saturday off It has been in the Gulf News and 7 Days

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY