iphone or blackberry | ExpatWoman.com

iphone or blackberry

Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:01

Hi Ladies,

I'm thinking of bringing myself into the current age & upgrading my phone. What are your thoughts please on iphone vs blackberry. Iphone is so expensive, is it worth it? Are there any features that one has that is better than the other?

I appreciate your thoughts as I'm a bit lost..

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 10:22
Thank you ladies, I checked at Etisalat yesterday as I need to understand the packages & the one I liked was priced reasonably but not available for blackberry. Iphones are eyewateringly expensive! Not sure if I can justify the expense.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 12:30
For business, definitely BB, as an entertainment smartphone, definitely Samsung :) :)
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 08:10
Hi, I've got BB Z10 and I wouldn't advise to get it as it's not worth it. I can't wait to change it to an iPhone. x
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 07:49
I love my BB but the battery issues are driving me crazy. Yesterday it switched off about 25 times!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 07:47
The other feature I like about the iPhone is that through iCloud, all my notes, documents, photo, calendar entries etc are on all my apple devices: desk top, macbook, iPad, and iPhone. Most of the apps you purchase on iPhone or iPad can then be downloaded easily onto the other device - you purchase the app only once. I am an Apple convert all the way. I also have a Blackberry but have never liked it. The buttons are small as is the screen. It is difficult to use, I think. I use it for my spare SIM card - for guests etc.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:18
For personal use definitely an iphone, there is just so much more you can do with it and its so much nicer to use. For business blackberry is the best, battery wise, for emails and the data packages are much better.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:12
Thank you Sarahlou, very thoughtful feedback, much appreciated.. I have had both and will always prefer the Iphone. I can't type very well on the BB I feel the camera is very good on the Iphone and using I tunes is very easy for all my music I still only have the Iphone 4s as I cannot afford the 6 and have had no problems You just have to get a case for it as if it drops it can smash easily
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:12
Hi I'm a total iPhone and have recently upgraded to iPhone 6. I love the operating system which I find very easy. But you do need to keep on top of updates as if they are left without any updates they do become temperamental. A close second was Samsung. Once I got used to it (very different than Apple) I really liked using it and it was also very user friendly. Blackberry I hated and got rid of as fast as I could. BB is mainly a business tool for e-mail and lots of websites are compatible. On the other hand, data use is very, very cheap, but I not cheap enough for me to have one again.
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:05
Hi Ladies, I'm thinking of bringing myself into the current age & upgrading my phone. What are your thoughts please on iphone vs blackberry. Iphone is so expensive, is it worth it? Are there any features that one has that is better than the other? I appreciate your thoughts as I'm a bit lost.. I have had both and will always prefer the Iphone. I can't type very well on the BB I feel the camera is very good on the Iphone and using I tunes is very easy for all my music I still only have the Iphone 4s as I cannot afford the 6 and have had no problems You just have to get a case for it as if it drops it can smash easily
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 16:04
iPhones are very user friendly. You won't know yourself with a smart phone! I would never be without one.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY