IHop Dubai Mall Opening hours? | ExpatWoman.com

IHop Dubai Mall Opening hours?

Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 07:32

Hello
At what time does it open? Googled, n seen 8am in places and 10 in others. Anyone knows for sure?
<em>edited by Carambar on 24/10/2014</em>

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 07:10
A greasy truck stop restaurant? Please. There is nothing truck stopish about the International House of Pancakes - lol. You either don't know what you are talking about or have spent your time in rough areas. Every IHOP I have been in is simply a clean and friendly family restaurant. Sure it is not high end but still fun and delicious! I grew up going to IHOP for a treat as a child and loved it. I still make sure to take my kids there once a year when visiting home and they love it too. BTW IHOP breakies are fun even for dinner. It's completely truck-stopish. Like Denny's. Cheap, greasy, carbohydrate-y food. I consider all the places that have IHOPs to be rough areas ... We took the kids when it first came here - out of curiosity about how they could turn such a cheap restaurant into something nice. All the kids vomited on the way out the door. Never again. Okay now you are just being silly. The area I grew up in has an IHOP and is far from rough. And I very highly doubt that all of your children threw up while leaving the restaurant. Yes pancakes are "carbohydrate-y" foods- that is not rocket science. You are too funny. edited by Vancouverite on 25/10/2014 They did though. Right at the entrance of the one at MOE. The staff weren't impressed.
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 19:25
A greasy truck stop restaurant? Please. There is nothing truck stopish about the International House of Pancakes - lol. You either don't know what you are talking about or have spent your time in rough areas. Every IHOP I have been in is simply a clean and friendly family restaurant. Sure it is not high end but still fun and delicious! I grew up going to IHOP for a treat as a child and loved it. I still make sure to take my kids there once a year when visiting home and they love it too. BTW IHOP breakies are fun even for dinner. It's completely truck-stopish. Like Denny's. Cheap, greasy, carbohydrate-y food. I consider all the places that have IHOPs to be rough areas ... We took the kids when it first came here - out of curiosity about how they could turn such a cheap restaurant into something nice. All the kids vomited on the way out the door. Never again. Okay now you are just being silly. The area I grew up in has an IHOP and is far from rough. And I very highly doubt that all of your children threw up while leaving the restaurant. Yes pancakes are "carbohydrate-y" foods- that is not rocket science. You are too funny. <em>edited by Vancouverite on 25/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 15:10
A greasy truck stop restaurant? Please. There is nothing truck stopish about the International House of Pancakes - lol. You either don't know what you are talking about or have spent your time in rough areas. Every IHOP I have been in is simply a clean and friendly family restaurant. Sure it is not high end but still fun and delicious! I grew up going to IHOP for a treat as a child and loved it. I still make sure to take my kids there once a year when visiting home and they love it too. BTW IHOP breakies are fun even for dinner. It's completely truck-stopish. Like Denny's. Cheap, greasy, carbohydrate-y food. I consider all the places that have IHOPs to be rough areas ... We took the kids when it first came here - out of curiosity about how they could turn such a cheap restaurant into something nice. All the kids vomited on the way out the door. Never again.
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 10:42
I don't understand why people criticise the food choices of others. We all have our pleasures in this life - some guilty, some not so much.
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 10:33
A greasy truck stop restaurant? Please. There is nothing truck stopish about the International House of Pancakes - lol. You either don't know what you are talking about or have spent your time in rough areas. Every IHOP I have been in is simply a clean and friendly family restaurant. Sure it is not high end but still fun and delicious! I grew up going to IHOP for a treat as a child and loved it. I still make sure to take my kids there once a year when visiting home and they love it too. BTW IHOP breakies are fun even for dinner.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 21:16
We've been to many IHOPs in the US, and none of them were truckers' places - they're family restaurants, and they're always busy in the mornings. Most of them don't have any truck parking nearby. Sure, the quality isn't going to win any Michelin stars, but it's tasty food that's well-priced and fills you up. Like
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 20:23
We've been to many IHOPs in the US, and none of them were truckers' places - they're family restaurants, and they're always busy in the mornings. Most of them don't have any truck parking nearby. Sure, the quality isn't going to win any Michelin stars, but it's tasty food that's well-priced and fills you up.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 19:18
The jab isn't even correct. it's a greasy spoon for students, stoners and hangovers ... Which generates tons of revenue. Most of the owners in the US are Arabs, due to the volume of patrons most waiters and waitresses earn above average in tips. shall I continue with the Ihop trivia?? Well known as "the only place open", and darn right youll leave full. Hope you enjoyed your time there ladies!!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 18:13
You know IHOP is a cheap, truck driver's stop in the US, right? Why would you eat there? Gross. Uhhh because I like it! And what you mentioned are not good reasons for not eating there… Thanks Cherpie, i went at 9 and the outside area was already full :) edited by Carambar on 24/10/2014 Yes who cares what it supposedly is in the US? Here it's a nice affordable breakfast option that guarantees you leave the place with a full stomach! I was there by 10 and it was full already, by the time we left people were lining up for a table:)
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 16:40
You know IHOP is a cheap, truck driver's stop in the US, right? Why would you eat there? Gross. Uhhh because I like it! And what you mentioned are not good reasons for not eating there… Thanks Cherpie, i went at 9 and the outside area was already full :) <em>edited by Carambar on 24/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 13:16
You know IHOP is a cheap, truck driver's stop in the US, right? Why would you eat there? Gross.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 11:55
Opens at 8... Although I think you may know that by now ;)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY