Apartments in Al Reem | ExpatWoman.com

Apartments in Al Reem

Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 23:19
Hi, check out Al Raha beach. It is very close to the airport and has nice apartments. Another building in the area is called Amwaj. Al Reef downtown has a lot of lower priced apartments.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 21:23
Hey Victoria, thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it! That 80 AED sounds reasonable to me, do you like it in Beach Towers? May I ask which real estate agency did you use? I will have to commute to the airport for work,and I can't find anything nice near, thats why I'm drawn to Al Reem, seems really nice!
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 16:27
Reem Island is really lovely. The Boutik Mall has some lovely little cafes and waitros ( a high end grocery store) the buildings all have great views and its super easy to get in and out of the city. We are in Beach Towers and pay 80 aed a month for gas and power. Hope you move goes well?
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 08:01
Hi All, will move to Abu Dhabi soon and I would like to rent a 1 br apartment in Marina Bay building or Mangrove Place. Could anyone tell me how much should I expect to pay for utilities, place? Is Al-Reem island a good choice for a single woman? Thank you for your replies.