Bulk Halloween candy | ExpatWoman.com

Bulk Halloween candy

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:12
If you have the time/ are up for an adventure, the Iranian nuts and spices shops on Al Suq street in Bur Dubai opp the abra station and wooden shaded Bur Dubai souk (a short walk from the Al Ghubaiba metro station) stock bulk candy. I have seen Turkish gummy bears/ gummy colas sold for Dhs 16/ 1 kg bag (in the first, farthest shop on corner of Al Suq street and Street 34). There's a shop that is in the middle of Al Suq Street that sells big chocolate coins, choc seashells, choc candy rocks, etc in bulk bins at good prices. My kids tried a few pieces and they really liked them.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 16:15
Cooperative Society sells the cheap Tiffany brand candy and other sweets, and you can ge the boxes so it is cheeper. Then there are those tiny little street stores, often near barber shops, or laundries, or cafeterias. Try to go in rather than honk, as it could be difficult to explain exactly what you want.
Latest post on 24 October 2014 - 15:56
Hi, we get mobbed by kids on Halloween and I have run short on candy the last few years although I thought I was well stocked! Can anyone recommend a place to buy candy in bulk that will not break the bank. Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY