Diet Pills Phen375 | ExpatWoman.com

Diet Pills Phen375

Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 05:43

I lots of people will disagree with me here but I'm after some good diet pills/fat burners. Specifically I want Phen375 ..but am willing to try something different if it's worked for someone else.

Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 09:36
Mrs Rayner - Phen375 is NOT phentermine, just to be clear. It is called 'phen375' to make people believe it is the real stuff but it is not and I have tried these pills and they do not work. The only weight-loss pill available out here is Orlistat (it blocks the fat but has terrible side effects - won't mention them on here 'google' it if you want to know). Reductil used to be available out here but that was banned about 3/4 years ago. I have tried every diet pill out there but nothing has worked in the long run. I know you probably don't want to hear this but the ONLY thing that works is sensible eating and exercise.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 20:01
If you want something that works then you need to exercise and eat healthy. There are no quick fixes, its all marketing and a money making racket....not to mention how dangerous they are to your health just like Fairy Dust said
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 12:37
If phen375, is like phentermine or the old school phen fen, I would be careful. That's highly addicting, dangerous and definitely not available here. Also terrible for anyone with any kind of heart issue, high blood pressure etc. These things should ONLY be used under doctors supervision and only by people who are grossly overweight, where they struggle with diet and exercise. If there truly ever was a 'magic' pill for weight loss - don't you think everyone would know about by now? Most of these things are just awful gimmicks.
Latest post on 25 October 2014 - 11:34
If phen375, is like phentermine or the old school phen fen, I would be careful. That's highly addicting, dangerous and definitely not available here.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY