Views and no posts | ExpatWoman.com

Views and no posts

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 10:01

Wow - just looked at the ratio or views versus posts.......

it's a board of lurkers. ;)

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 17:06
Instead of these constant threads about how quiet it is/how many dull threads etc, can't anyone think up some interesting topics. Make it up if you have to!!! (Cucumber seller/mango slicing for the maid etc) Mince stomping, something!
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 17:03
Instead of these constant threads about how quiet it is/how many dull threads etc, can't anyone think up some interesting topics. Make it up if you have to!!! (Cucumber seller/mango slicing for the maid etc) cba - easier to go elsewhere ...
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 16:45
Instead of these constant threads about how quiet it is/how many dull threads etc, can't anyone think up some interesting topics. Make it up if you have to!!! (Cucumber seller/mango slicing for the maid etc)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 15:09
Have you read Currency Wars, Guinness? Yes, I have ... the trouble we're facing now is that the entire world is sliding backwards economically and it's each country for its own when it comes to currency manipulation. Call it a currency war if you like ... Right, not parallel, but had a feeling you may have read it. And there's a lot more trouble than you speak of, but you know that! Good grief, it's bad. DH and I became big-time Bullish after I think, the first QE in the US, and we were vindicated in our choices with many events that followed, especially the big pipeline deal between China and Russia as well as the BRICS nations' actions. It will be an interesting decade to come.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:56
I like the worst kid's birthday party thread - otherwise nothing much of interest at the moment Well, actually, the Eurozone collapsing will probably impact you more in the long run but no one seems to care about my poor, lonely thread. Have you read Currency Wars, Guinness? Yes, I have ... the trouble we're facing now is that the entire world is sliding backwards economically and it's each country for its own when it comes to currency manipulation. Call it a currency war if you like ...
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:22
I like the worst kid's birthday party thread - otherwise nothing much of interest at the moment Well, actually, the Eurozone collapsing will probably impact you more in the long run but no one seems to care about my poor, lonely thread. Have you read Currency Wars, Guinness?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:10
I like the worst kid's birthday party thread - otherwise nothing much of interest at the moment Well, actually, the Eurozone collapsing will probably impact you more in the long run but no one seems to care about my poor, lonely thread.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:07
I like the worst kid's birthday party thread - otherwise nothing much of interest at the moment
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:06
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work? Not as bad as I expected, although I think a number of people are off today. My gripe was the fact that more people will be using the Al Khail and then onto Financial Centre Road and the part where you sweep round to the left from Al Khail, now has even more roadworks and one less lane. Why, at a time when they know that there will be more traffic using this route. :( My husband was chatting to someone at the RTA and he said their temporary/diversion roads were supposed to have the same number of lanes as the original... This appears to just be a lane closure, or two, while they do something ????? I read somewhere that the map we posted before was only supposed to be for the weekend while they lay down the actual diversion...so it's the diversion of the diversion... lolol
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:55
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work? Not as bad as I expected, although I think a number of people are off today. My gripe was the fact that more people will be using the Al Khail and then onto Financial Centre Road and the part where you sweep round to the left from Al Khail, now has even more roadworks and one less lane. Why, at a time when they know that there will be more traffic using this route. :( My husband was chatting to someone at the RTA and he said their temporary/diversion roads were supposed to have the same number of lanes as the original... This appears to just be a lane closure, or two, while they do something ?????
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:51
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work? Not as bad as I expected, although I think a number of people are off today. My gripe was the fact that more people will be using the Al Khail and then onto Financial Centre Road and the part where you sweep round to the left from Al Khail, now has even more roadworks and one less lane. Why, at a time when they know that there will be more traffic using this route. :( My husband was chatting to someone at the RTA and he said their temporary/diversion roads were supposed to have the same number of lanes as the original...
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:11
miss the captain on a good maid thread...
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:09
Love, you should have been here for the beautification of beach road...... that was a joy. Came home one day to find my road closed ;) Which road? The one behind the one you live on...... just had to go round the block but stilll.....
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 12:06
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work? Not as bad as I expected, although I think a number of people are off today. My gripe was the fact that more people will be using the Al Khail and then onto Financial Centre Road and the part where you sweep round to the left from Al Khail, now has even more roadworks and one less lane. Why, at a time when they know that there will be more traffic using this route. :( Yes i have heard SZR is just a kink of a diversion, nothing to worry about! Will see tonight on way home! Logic - lack of!
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:44
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work? Not as bad as I expected, although I think a number of people are off today. My gripe was the fact that more people will be using the Al Khail and then onto Financial Centre Road and the part where you sweep round to the left from Al Khail, now has even more roadworks and one less lane. Why, at a time when they know that there will be more traffic using this route. :(
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:41
Love, you should have been here for the beautification of beach road...... that was a joy. Came home one day to find my road closed ;) Which road?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:40
I've commented on one post, but there's nothing else of interest to me Same. I could always start a thread about roadworks though. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :( How was your journey into work?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:38
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? And yes I agree, anything that even looks controversial or chatty goes. edited by Geordie expat on 26/10/2014 Case in point - the last post I put on here lol what was your post about? I won't repeat it, as it'll get deleted again lol
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:28
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? And yes I agree, anything that even looks controversial or chatty goes. edited by Geordie expat on 26/10/2014 Case in point - the last post I put on here lol what was your post about?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:28
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? Out to Dubai or out to EW? Out to Dubai Maybe it's us? Maybe we're boring?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:24
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? And yes I agree, anything that even looks controversial or chatty goes. edited by Geordie expat on 26/10/2014 Case in point - the last post I put on here lol
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:23
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? Out to Dubai or out to EW? Out to Dubai
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? Out to Dubai or out to EW?
Forum isn't as interested as it used to be. I was a member under a different name and there were much more interesting posts and members. Now, they are few and far between. I suggest we start swarming the forum with controversial posts, not all get deleted.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:22
Could it be that there are less people coming out here? And yes I agree, anything that even looks controversial or chatty goes. <em>edited by Geordie expat on 26/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:20
Also some threads take a while to get any response...are the questions getting harder or are there just not enough people interested ? All the interesting threads get deleted very quickly. It's definitely a business and they aren't interested in anything remotely controversial - so what you end up with is "where do I buy laundry soap?" and who cares about that ... or a bin....
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:20
Also some threads take a while to get any response...are the questions getting harder or are there just not enough people interested ? All the interesting threads get deleted very quickly. It's definitely a business and they aren't interested in anything remotely controversial - so what you end up with is "where do I buy laundry soap?" and who cares about that ...
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:18
Also some threads take a while to get any response...are the questions getting harder or are there just not enough people interested ? EW has devolved into DW
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:17
Only the maid threads get the most replies :)
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:13
Also some threads take a while to get any response...are the questions getting harder or are there just not enough people interested ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY