Looked everywhere, maybe you can help? | ExpatWoman.com

Looked everywhere, maybe you can help?

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 10:49

Can you ladies help me find a [b]rectangular[/b] kitchen garbage bin? I'm after a good quality one, not the flimsy curver one available in the supermarkets.
I've looked in the usual suspects Tavola and Lakeland and in various other places but to no avail.
All Brabantia ones are round and the space I have will only take a rectangular one if I want to maximize the space.

Maybe you have any ideas. TIA

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 21:36
Got mine from Home Centre MOE 8 months ago, not Brabantia brand but looks very similar so alot cheaper too.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 21:16
Read this post shortly before going shopping, and guess what? Spinneys Uptown in Mirdiff has 1 small , and 2 large, Brabantia rectangle bins on sale. Never even noticed them before !
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:00
Have you tried the warehouse stores of the local Brabantia agent, AA and Sons? They have one warehouse in Barsha, off Um Suqueim Street, just before the Intercoil mattress store, and one store in Bur Dubai opp the abra station. Both carry items not stocked in Spinneys, Geant, etc.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:25
We got ours from Ikea.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:24
I bought my rectangular Brabantia bin from Spinneys in Motor City. It was a couple of years ago though.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:18
Haven't seen any but I would start checking Ikea, home centre, homes r us, even dragon mart.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY