How did you lose your post-baby belly? | ExpatWoman.com

How did you lose your post-baby belly?

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 11:25

Hi,

I am actually lucky and managed through a lot of exercise and a careful diet to lost most of my baby weight 11 months after delivery. However, I seem to be powerless when it comes to my belly. It is not so much belly fat but its shape: it looks constantly bloated and this from the very top.
Do you have any advices or recommendations? Any miracle exercises or a coach to recommend me?

Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 21:02
Pilates are great for helping with a post baby tummy. Also, check that your tummy muscles have healed ok, info is at the bottom paragraph of this link: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1052298/your-post-baby-belly-why-its-changed-and-how-to-tone-it
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 10:02
if you can afford it get a personal trainer, even if for a short period to get you on the right track. or Urban Energy fitness always pop up in my newsfeed on Facebook as good for post natal exercise. think do classes or private. It might even be a diet thing if you've lost it everywhere else. I've always had a pouchy tum but I know its my love of bread and sugar!! <em>edited by greengoddess on 01/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:18
I asked the same query yesturday, I was told exercise is the best and also watch your diet
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:15
It's funny how people are so different, I gained more on my legs and bum than anywhere else. I have lost my tummy now, it's flat thought its got an inch or two more than I'd like, but my legs and bum weight refuse to shift! Need to shift it and It's sooooo hard :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY