Old Town - Central air conditioning | ExpatWoman.com

Old Town - Central air conditioning

Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 15:28
There are no bargains to be had here when it comes to real estate :-( I know - the number of times I've checked the exchange rate, thinking it can't possibly be that much :( edited by gallygirl on 26/10/2014 Tell me about it
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 15:19
There are no bargains to be had here when it comes to real estate :-( I know - the number of times I've checked the exchange rate, thinking it can't possibly be that much :( <em>edited by gallygirl on 26/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:22
Thanks ladies :) If it's included then that makes 180,000+ for an apartment an absolute bargain ;) Sarahlou what is the housing fee? I've not come across that? And how much is it if you don't mind me asking? Hi its 5% of your annual rent 750AED a month on top of your DEWA bill I live in a one bed Emaar property and my bills are usually AED450 a month Housing is AED312 so the other 138 is for water and electric :-) There are no bargains to be had here when it comes to real estate :-(
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 14:08
Thanks ladies :) If it's included then that makes 180,000+ for an apartment an absolute bargain ;) Sarahlou what is the housing fee? I've not come across that? And how much is it if you don't mind me asking?
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:32
I'm hoping it means it's supplied centrally but you can control individually and the cost is included in the management fee paid by the owner so included in the rental costs? I have good news for you, it means exactly the above! The Downtown area is very well located and the apartments are well finished, Emaar are the best developers. Welcome to Dubai.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:32
Old town is part of Emaar. I am in an Emaar property elsewhere and do not pay addition district cooling costs. I only get a bill for electricity, housing fee and water Apartments can differ. We all have our own panel on the wall to control the apartments A/C I only have one panel so if I switch it on the living room and bedroom is on. My friend in a larger apartment has one control in the living and bedroom I hope this helps
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 13:27
Hoping to move to Dubai in next few months and have been researching where we'd like to live. I've shortlisted Old Town and noticed that the property ads on propertyfinder say 'Central air conditioning'. Can someone tell me what this means please? I'm hoping it means it's supplied centrally but you can control individually and the cost is included in the management fee paid by the owner so included in the rental costs? I suspect it doesn't mean that though! Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY