Halloween event at Emirates Hill, golf club | ExpatWoman.com

Halloween event at Emirates Hill, golf club

Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 09:06

Hi, does anyone know about this? We were about to book tickets last night through tixbox and the saw no alcohol available. I know its for kids and adults but thought they would be selling alcoholic beverages too.

Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 08:13
Hi, for anyone going to this event, I was wondering if many adults were going in costume? Having a hard time deciding what to wear! Thanks x
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 11:32
Hi, does anyone know about this? We were about to book tickets last night through tixbox and the saw no alcohol available. I know its for kids and adults but thought they would be selling alcoholic beverages too. Ok, if anyone else wanted to know they are serving alcohol and tickets can only be bought through virgin, called them :-) Thanks, I need to book too
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 12:48
Hi, does anyone know about this? We were about to book tickets last night through tixbox and the saw no alcohol available. I know its for kids and adults but thought they would be selling alcoholic beverages too. Ok, if anyone else wanted to know they are serving alcohol and tickets can only be bought through virgin, called them :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY