Beauty & The Beast at Yas Forum.. | ExpatWoman.com

Beauty & The Beast at Yas Forum..

Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 10:35

I would like to take my little ones to see this at the weekend but when I have tried to book tickets, it doesnt show you a seating plan? You have to select Diamond, Platinum, Gold etc according to price & it automatically gives you a allocated ticket on arrival? Has anyone been to Yas Forum? Would gold seats be a good enough view? I don't really want to spend more than the price for gold but wonder if the extra money is worth it? I have taken the children to shows before & the seat position has made a huge difference to their enjoyment of the show!

Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 13:29
Shame, as it's putting me off booking. It's a lot of money to be taking a gamble where you will be sitting! Thanks for the info though!
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 13:25
Thanks for that. It doesn't let you actually chose your seats though still. You can only select the banding so you don't actually know if your seat is central, left, right of stage etc or how many seats in front or behind!? I spoke with Kate at Yas and she said you cannot book your seat It is first come first served
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 13:18
Thanks for that. It doesn't let you actually chose your seats though still. You can only select the banding so you don't actually know if your seat is central, left, right of stage etc or how many seats in front or behind!?
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 11:25
Dear Rach, We have the ticket breakdowns and seating. Flash is giving discounts if you buy 4 tickets. For more info [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/monthly_abudhabi_entertainment_flash_events_beauty_and_the_beast_13741.aspx'>click here>>[/url'>. HTH Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 27 October 2014 - 10:50
Hi Rach Ticketmaster.ae has the floor plan https://www.ticketmaster.ae/event/disneys-beauty-and-the-beast-tickets/2597?language=en-us Click on the link above and scroll down the plan is there Hope this helps I imagine Platinum is the best and most expensive!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY