car boot sales, table top sales coming up | ExpatWoman.com

car boot sales, table top sales coming up

Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:01

I asked a short time ago, but no responses, does anyone know of any sales coming up that I could get a table at? tx

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 23:34
Bumping it up, would love to know too about the table tops in schools! Jess, Kings any other etc..
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 23:26
on 5th Dec Creek park, in front of Children City, I recollect a Families Day Out Market Day being planned and they have tables to offer. I wasn't upto it though.
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 22:40
........bump
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:24
brilliant, that for this information, I will get a table at one of these, many thanks.
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 14:25
I know Jumeirah College (down al Wasl road by the park-n-shop complex) has a car boot sale styled event on the [b'>28th[/b'> of [b'>November[/b'>
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 14:10
Is it still running ? I know the Ripe market has moved to Zabeel park due to access problems to do with the new canal... Yep - but also now at Zabeel Park - http://www.dubai-fleamarket.com/
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 14:01
I think the flea markets are still running but I would prefer to do a school based one as they are a bit more controlled! There will only be me on the stall probably and in all honesty I think the flea markets get so busy it is scary! There used to be lots of car boot sales etc, Jebel Ali used to have a regular one then JESS Jumeirah too, anyone have any idea if anything coming up? TIA I saw Jebel Ali primary has one on 21 November.
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:41
If you have baby or children's stuff there is Baby Bazaar on the last Saturday of the month at Times Square but you just missed October's..
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:39
I think the flea markets are still running but I would prefer to do a school based one as they are a bit more controlled! There will only be me on the stall probably and in all honesty I think the flea markets get so busy it is scary! There used to be lots of car boot sales etc, Jebel Ali used to have a regular one then JESS Jumeirah too, anyone have any idea if anything coming up? TIA
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:38
Victory Heights is 7th November, don't know if there's any tables left - I posted the email address somewhere else on here the other day....
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:36
Is it still running ? I know the Ripe market has moved to Zabeel park due to access problems to do with the new canal...
Latest post on 28 October 2014 - 13:25
Hi Noddy2, I can only think of the monthly flea market in Safa Park. First Saturday of every month. Have you considered it?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY