How can I reduce potybelly which developed after my first DS apart from exercise | ExpatWoman.com

How can I reduce potybelly which developed after my first DS apart from exercise

Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:12

Am lazy in doing press ups, I don't have a lot of weight but my potbelly is alarming, kindly advice

Latest post on 16 November 2014 - 12:24
Thanks for your advice ladies, I started doing pressups every morning and evening and also monitoring my diet, its really working , though at fast it was very painful especially the stomach. Thanks again:cool:
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 10:03
Too painful, after using the roller for the pressups, my hands stomach too painful, anybody experienced this,
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:22
Thanks for your great advises ladies, I will put in practice all this and hope for the best
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:00
If you are looking for a magic cure that involves no effort there isn't one. You've housed a human, it's a heavy load on your tummy and if you want to get it back in to shape you need to make a bit of an effort. As the other ladies have said, planks are brilliant. Work them in to your day and no matter how busy you are, they will barely take up any time. Do a few when you get up, before each time you eat, or have a cup a tea, or go to the bathroom, just whatever works for you. I do them, holding for 30 seconds - 1 minute each time depending on the time of day. Do however many reps you can manage. Really squeeze your pelvic floor up when you do them, it's killing two birds with one stone. If you are totally unfamiliar with exercising it might be worth seeing a Personal Trainer for a few sessions (or even just one) to work at a quick routine you can do at home and to make sure you are doing it properly. If you find it hard, that's the point. You don't get anywhere with exercising without pushing yourself a bit.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:09
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories. is that not exercise? which cat? The Bengal. He thinks it's a game ;) Hmmmm, I will be force to keep one I have a white male Turkish Angora for adoption - he's a big boy - would be perfect for this ;) IzzyOnTheSeat, I would wish, though my 'DS is allergic on animals especially with fur
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 11:02
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories. is that not exercise? which cat? The Bengal. He thinks it's a game ;) Hmmmm, I will be force to keep one I have a white male Turkish Angora for adoption - he's a big boy - would be perfect for this ;)
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:57
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories. is that not exercise? which cat? The Bengal. He thinks it's a game ;) Hmmmm, I will be force to keep one
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:55
LOL - bless him. Maybe i should try this with my fat cat ;)
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:53
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories. is that not exercise? which cat? The Bengal. He thinks it's a game ;)
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:48
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories. is that not exercise? which cat?
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:44
Better try exercise, though with this jobs of Dubai and family, its really tricky, am monitoring my calories steadly
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:35
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery. Or my option. Do the Plank repeatedly with a cat on your back ;) And yes it does work, along with counting the calories.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:30
You have two options, exercise or plastic surgery.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 10:15
[b'>Am lazy [/b'>in doing press ups, I don't have a lot of weight but my potbelly is alarming, kindly advice Fix that first. and I mean that kindly, I really do.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:45
Tried green tea, lemon in the morning first drink though............ That is good for you but eating clean, weight training with some HIIT work wonders for overall strength and tightening.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:41
Tried green tea, lemon in the morning first drink though............
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:31
Agree with SueR, planks do wonders. Change your eating habits too, eat clean. Abs are made in the kitchen.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:26
Become an expert at doing the Russian twist and plank, they will do wonders for you.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:23
Am lazy in doing press ups, I don't have a lot of weight but my potbelly is alarming, kindly advice Did you rule out dialysis recti? InWhySee, No, but i don't think its that, its not all that bad but i feel coz I miss some of my cloth
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 09:14
Am lazy in doing press ups, I don't have a lot of weight but my potbelly is alarming, kindly advice Did you rule out dialysis recti?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY