The Missing BBC Drama | ExpatWoman.com

The Missing BBC Drama

Latest post on 07 December 2014 - 20:00
Saw the write up about this series in the DM today so have downloaded first episode to watch later. I could have sworn the same programme was advertised on one of the MBC channels last week, but I can't see it when searching. Anyone know.
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 17:36
Ladies I have just watched a programme on iPlayer without being connected to a V*N. :)
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:04
Haven't got a clue then. I'll give it another go over the weekend and report back
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:03
Yes you can download onto iPlayer before you leave the UK and then watch it here. You don't need the 'thing that shall be nameless' to watch programme back, or even be online :) How do you manage that then? When I try and watch anything on i player without using one it tells me that the programme is not available in my area. It does with me too, as it knows you aren't in the UK
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:00
To be honest I haven't a clue. I just went to watch something one night, forgot to turn the *** on and it played fine.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 09:54
Yes you can download onto iPlayer before you leave the UK and then watch it here. You don't need the 'thing that shall be nameless' to watch programme back, or even be online :) How do you manage that then? When I try and watch anything on i player without using one it tells me that the programme is not available in my area.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 09:47
I watched the 1st episode last night. Excellent start and James was superb To the OP I have IPlayer but run it through a VPN and an Apple TV box There are cheaper alternatives to Apple TV and IStyle in Dubai sell them Failing that there are many download sites to chose from
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 09:18
Yes you can download onto iPlayer before you leave the UK and then watch it here. You don't need the 'thing that shall be nameless' to watch programme back, or even be online :)
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 00:04
I shall be arriving in Dubai on Saturday, purposely didn't watch it as I thought I wouldn't get it in Dubai!! What do you watch it on and how? Can I get I-Player? Thanks in anticipation!! You need that which cannot be mentioned .. a vee pee n .. Just Google the initials to find one. I am not tech savvy enough to know if you can download one that will work here before you arrive - might be easier - perhaps someone else can comment on that. If not just Google and download one once you have internet services here and then you can download programmes through BBC i Player. Though there are other routes through free to air TV channels - again it would need someone more tech savvy than me to explain. I have already downloaded the first episode through the i Player and after reading the reviews am looking forward to watching it :) <em>edited by Genie on 30/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 23:14
I shall be arriving in Dubai on Saturday, purposely didn't watch it as I thought I wouldn't get it in Dubai!! What do you watch it on and how? Can I get I-Player? Thanks in anticipation!!
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 21:19
I've heard good things, will watch it soon. Only just seen the first episode of The Fall, which I really enjoyed!
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:31
I'll be watching it tonight, the reviews are good.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:18
I'm watching it at the moment (doing both). So far, so good. I do like James Nesbitt
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 14:15
I'm watching it at the moment (doing both). So far, so good. Ok, just finished watching first episode. Very, very good. <em>edited by norak on 29/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 13:59
Did anyone watch last nights first episode? If so was it any good

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY