Legal Documents required | ExpatWoman.com

Legal Documents required

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 18:18
Thank you all for your replies. I will look into this some more!! As things here in Doha change on a daily bases. Lol
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 13:37
We had all our docs attested in Dublin including UAE embassy as was working in Dubai. Relocated to Doha an needed the docs re attested for Doha. No they do not do it here, we couriered the docs to the Irish Embassy in Abu Dhabi who stamped and attested this for us. It's all go from here on. I'm sure, as previous post mentioned, the British Embassy will do this for you. We were charged 200aed for the attest action. Good luck. Think you've missed the point here - the British Embassy do not do it!
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:40
Try asking at the British Council, I know they do it in the UAE as I'm having to get mine done ready for my Qatar move. Here's the link to the UAE site http://www.britishcouncil.ae/en/study-uk/education-qualification-verification-services
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 09:08
shoesnbags is right - you need to use the services of a UK company. No one in Doha can do this for you.
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 22:24
Use the services of an agency in uk to get it attested by the british embassy in the UK?
Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 20:03
Hi I have a UK education certificate that has been certified by a UK Solictor. I then went to the British Embassy today in Doha to get the certificate attested. I was then in formed that they do not offer this service anymore!!? Is this not an requirement anymore? Any ideas what I can do? Thanks for any information.