good dentist in Marina Jumeirah area | ExpatWoman.com

good dentist in Marina Jumeirah area

Latest post on 29 October 2014 - 21:35

I had a tooth pulled out some time ago and now I want to get all my teeth done. My hubby also needs new crowns, tooth cleaning .... any recommendations ? Would be maybe good to find one closer to were we live, Makes it easier ... I just google about German Dental Clinic in Health Care City ... does anyone can recommend them?
<em>edited by Schnuppi on 29/10/2014</em>

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 11:21
Go to Just White Dental Clinic... They even made my terrified-of-the-dentist husband feel comfortable! They're not exactly in the Marina, but nearby... JBR, in the Al Fattan towers
Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 09:58
In Jumeirah, Dr Joy Dental Clinic is a good one. The treatments are very effective.
Latest post on 24 November 2014 - 14:47
I have recently moved to Dubai from the UK and i needed to continue with my inivsalign treatment with a new clinic and have cleaning etc. I went to Just White Dental Clinic in JBR, can really recommend the clinic - all the staff are from the UK and they made me feel very at ease, I saw Dr Daniel - would certainly recommend and good location for marina/JBR :)
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:25
I had a tooth pulled out some time ago and now I want to get all my teeth done. My hubby also needs new crowns, tooth cleaning .... any recommendations ? Would be maybe good to find one closer to were we live, Makes it easier ... I just google about German Dental Clinic in Health Care City ... does anyone can recommend them? edited by Schnuppi on 29/10/2014 I recommend my dentist all the time, lol, Dr Chris Johansson. at dr micahels um squein. He is so lovely and excellent with crowns and veneers. Had a few with him, very please with the results colour perfect looks the exactly the same as my other teeth.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 09:08
Me & family go to Shams Moopen Dental Clinic. It's on GF, Zen Tower, Dubai Marina (near Lotus Hotel Apts, or the new Marina Mosque besides Marina Walk). Dr. Zareena is too good at her work & attitude. Highly recommended!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY