My maid | ExpatWoman.com

My maid

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:24

I think my maid is stealing my deodorant. Have gone through 4 in the last few months. What should I do? Don't want to discourage her but at the same time ...

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 16:12
At least she smells nice :D . On a serious note I would check her room. Once I had to get something in my maid's room and I found my nail color, hair accessories and two tops clearly being used by her. If you do find your deodorant there, confront her and maybe buy her the same and ask her to use only that. I am maid less currently and loving it. They are too much hassle. I'm so harassed by the maids that I don't even call part time anymore.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 15:19
I would simply ask her where it is - that is your right. She is cleaning that space, she must know where it has gone. If she has her own, there is no excuse for her wanting yours.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 14:23
Hide your deodorant and see what happens. I'm not sure that would be a very good idea, particularly in this heat.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 14:15
Hide your deodorant and see what happens.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:48
Man goes into chemist to buy deodorant, assistant says, would you like aerosol or ball type ? He replies....................... No, it's for under my arms. Boom!Boom!
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:45
God I hope it's not the roll on deodorant.....I could 'sort of' cope with the spray one being used by another person but a roll on one....now that would freak me out. I found my maid drinking out of our milk carton once - I can't tell you how distressed I was about that. umm backwash ;)
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:42
Why not simply ask her if she has seen it? If she says no, maybe tell could you please look for it maybe it fell here or there while you were cleaning. She doesn't have to give it back as you won't use it even if she does, but at least she'll know that you are alert and hopefully stop taking them.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:36
Buy her one, I guess she is not stealing but using it without your permission Which is stealing!!!!! Taking something that is not hers..... <em>edited by IzzyOnTheSeat on 30/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:34
God I hope it's not the roll on deodorant.....I could 'sort of' cope with the spray one being used by another person but a roll on one....now that would freak me out. I found my maid drinking out of our milk carton once - I can't tell you how distressed I was about that.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:30
Buy her one, I guess she is not stealing but using it without your permission No, it's literally disappearing! And I take them to the store so they can buy their toiletries and rarely if ever question what they've bought ... It's a deodorant mystery! <em>edited by Guinness2 on 30/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:29
Buy her one, I guess she is not stealing but using it without your permission

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY