Can't keep | ExpatWoman.com

Can't keep

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:25

This board alive on my own, running out of (even slightly) interesting things to post. Come on people, for the love of all things EW, post something!

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 13:16
I've noticed the same as well. Most of us Americans work all week long so we're unable to join the morning coffee gatherings :(
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:43
We're all on facebook !! lol Where??? All the facebook things I see are extremely boring, like "who will buy my old shoes?" and "look at me on my fabulous holiday!" The biggest rival to here is British Mums but I guess that wouldn't help you !! lol - there must be an equivalent for other nationalities...or community groups... or other forums.. but we're not allowed to mention them here... Is DLL still working? All the Americans are busy working because if we don't, we end up in cardboard boxes and eating dog food ... lucky I married into a country with the dole! edited by Guinness2 on 30/10/2014 yes, but has as many interesting members as here !! lol the facebook page is doing better though, I believe...
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:19
Is DLL still working? All the Americans are busy working because if we don't, [b'>we end up in cardboard boxes and eating dog food ..[/b'>. lucky I married into a country with the dole! edited by Guinness2 on 30/10/2014 I hear you get used to it after a while ;) seriously though, no safety net =yikes
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:05
We're all on facebook !! lol Where??? All the facebook things I see are extremely boring, like "who will buy my old shoes?" and "look at me on my fabulous holiday!" The biggest rival to here is British Mums but I guess that wouldn't help you !! lol - there must be an equivalent for other nationalities...or community groups... or other forums.. but we're not allowed to mention them here... Is DLL still working? All the Americans are busy working because if we don't, we end up in cardboard boxes and eating dog food ... lucky I married into a country with the dole! <em>edited by Guinness2 on 30/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:42
We're all on facebook !! lol Where??? All the facebook things I see are extremely boring, like "who will buy my old shoes?" and "look at me on my fabulous holiday!" The biggest rival to here is British Mums but I guess that wouldn't help you !! lol - there must be an equivalent for other nationalities...or community groups... or other forums.. but we're not allowed to mention them here...
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:33
We're all on facebook !! lol Where??? All the facebook things I see are extremely boring, like "who will buy my old shoes?" and "look at me on my fabulous holiday!"
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:32
We're all on facebook !! lol
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 10:29
Maybe people are just busy and they don't have anything interesting to ask. Sometimes quality is better than quantity. Inane posts for the sake of it are pointless.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY