Why do people mistreat/Beat maids | ExpatWoman.com

Why do people mistreat/Beat maids

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:04

I saw one video a girl being beaten by her employer, it was really traumatizing.

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 11:46
Maybe they are just very annoying and because they can!
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 09:58
generally sick people do that, violence is their way to express their feelings
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 14:40
Unfortunately there psychos all around the world, it's not only maids- employers relationship. [b'>I was just reading a story about a girl who's beaten by her husband everyday [/b'>& the fact that they live in the middle of nowhere is not helping. Why [b'>do[/b'> husbands beat wives??.. I am living, broken proof that it happens here even if you live downtown and are from a "free country"! Thank God I have mustered up the strength to get away, but not all are lucky enough to do so. Because they are bullies and cowards and wouldn't attempt to hit a man. Sarahlou, I love you for saying that! :D
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 13:41
Unfortunately there psychos all around the world, it's not only maids- employers relationship. [b'>I was just reading a story about a girl who's beaten by her husband everyday [/b'>& the fact that they live in the middle of nowhere is not helping. Why [b'>do[/b'> husbands beat wives??.. I am living, broken proof that it happens here even if you live downtown and are from a "free country"! Thank God I have mustered up the strength to get away, but not all are lucky enough to do so. Because they are bullies and cowards and wouldn't attempt to hit a man.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 13:31
Unfortunately there psychos all around the world, it's not only maids- employers relationship. [b'>I was just reading a story about a girl who's beaten by her husband everyday [/b'>& the fact that they live in the middle of nowhere is not helping. Why [b'>do[/b'> husbands beat wives??.. I am living, broken proof that it happens here even if you live downtown and are from a "free country"! Thank God I have mustered up the strength to get away, but not all are lucky enough to do so.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:30
I watched a program about poor Baby P in the UK. It said that 1 child dies at the hands of its parents every 10 days. I was horrified by that statistic Unfortunately the world is full of evil people
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:25
Why do maids kill children? & no it's not always bad treatment from the employer Unfortunately there psychos all around the world, it's not only maids- employers relationship. I was just reading a story about a girl who's beaten by her husband everyday & the fact that they live in the middle of nowhere is not helping There was a story in the news about a dad who killed his own 4-5 yrs old with the help of the maid in Lebanon. Some parents beat their own children. My 5 yrs old was almost attacked by an adult in spinneys for being "loud" What are the reasons? I don't know, but I honestly think those type of people should either be locked in jail or a mental institute

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY