Facebook help please | ExpatWoman.com

Facebook help please

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 11:52

A friend has a facebook page that I have previously "liked". For some reason now it is saying that I have blocked the page, which I certainly haven't done.

Does anyone have any idea how I can unblock this please?

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 23:52
Thanks DT Just done this and there is no list of things I've blocked. Guess I need to contact FB :(
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 12:33
A friend has a facebook page that I have previously "liked". For some reason now it is saying that I have blocked the page, which I certainly haven't done. Does anyone have any idea how I can unblock this please? If you go into your privacy settings there's a list of things down the left including things you've blocked Thanks. I assume I'll have to do that on my lapop and not my iPhone? oh I don't know Iphones but I think the options are quite limited on phones..don't know if you can get into settings... Just had a quick look and yes, VERY limited options. Thanks for the help though, at least I know where to go tonight :) edited by Geordie expat on 30/10/2014 <em>edited by Geordie expat on 30/10/2014</em>
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 12:32
A friend has a facebook page that I have previously "liked". For some reason now it is saying that I have blocked the page, which I certainly haven't done. Does anyone have any idea how I can unblock this please? If you go into your privacy settings there's a list of things down the left including things you've blocked Thanks. I assume I'll have to do that on my lapop and not my iPhone? oh I don't know Iphones but I think the options are quite limited on phones..don't know if you can get into settings...
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 12:09
A friend has a facebook page that I have previously "liked". For some reason now it is saying that I have blocked the page, which I certainly haven't done. Does anyone have any idea how I can unblock this please? If you go into your privacy settings there's a list of things down the left including things you've blocked Thanks. I assume I'll have to do that on my lapop and not my iPhone?
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 12:04
A friend has a facebook page that I have previously "liked". For some reason now it is saying that I have blocked the page, which I certainly haven't done. Does anyone have any idea how I can unblock this please? If you go into your privacy settings there's a list of things down the left including things you've blocked

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY