Cleaner recommendation - Dubai marina | ExpatWoman.com

Cleaner recommendation - Dubai marina

Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 14:12

Hi All

Can anyone please recommend a cleaner in Dubai Marina? just looking for someone to come over on a friday morning to clean flat for a couple of hours.

Thanks

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 09:16
When I lived in the Marina I used a lady called Gracy - 050 6789177. She has her own company but am not too sure what it is called. I know she covers a lot of Dubai as my friends in Springs, Meadows and the Palm use her. We have recently moved to Sports City and still use her. She has a number of girls but will also show up to your place first time with them to ensure everything you want cleaned is communicated properly to the girls.
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 19:22
Helping Hands is good.. all cleaners I've had from them have been great and understand English well. Aed 30 an hour.
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 14:44
I am also using Dubai Housekeeping. I am content with the quality of customer service they are providing to me actually. The responsible person named Param, really tries to understand your needs. Easy to communicate and schedule.
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 13:35
I am really happy with Dubai Housekeeping.
Latest post on 30 October 2014 - 14:26
There's a lady named Ivalena who runs a company that I used when I lived in the Marina, I was always really happy with the service. Her number is 0508808144

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY