What to buy daughters 5 and 7 for Christmas | ExpatWoman.com

What to buy daughters 5 and 7 for Christmas

Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 07:26

Morning ladies. I know it's a little early to ask, however I am trying to get organised as delivering my 3rd bundle of joy next week by c-section. I really am at a blank as to what to buy them apart from the usual wrap ups. Any ideas would be very grateful. TIA

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 08:47
As other posters have suggested: 1. Rainbow Loom (My girls are the same age as yours and absolutely love RL. Their friends ALL have them. Even the boys.) 2. Lego Friends (the blocks are pastel coloured rather than solid) 3. Scooters, or any kind of riding toy. 4. My girls love crafts and are now into sewing and crocheting. There are kits you can buy in stores. 5. Books and puzzles.
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 20:55
Gosh lots of things...if they are not already Frozen out, how about Elsa and Anna dresses from Toys r Us for hours of cosplay, or if they already have those, you could add to the collection with some new merchandise thats always being updated - I saw a Frozen set of walkie-talkies for girls, stuff like that. Or how about a twin set of rollerblades/rollerskates. DIY sticker machine or bracelets machine, the latter can be uploaded with their own pictures to make it really personalized or gifts for friends with both their pictures on. A nice big Lego set that can be done over and over again as they are so big and intricate and fun.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 31 October 2014 - 14:26
It seems that girls of all ages are into this "looming" with plastic bands. Why not buy them a big looming kit - they will enjoy the activity (loads of patterns available on youtube) and also occupy them with you are attending to your newborn.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY