osteopath recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

osteopath recommendations

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 09:12

Hi Ladies,
I've suffered from back pain down the right side of my back for a long time, i've been to an osteopath before ages ago and it did help somewhat. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone, which would save me hopping around looking for someone good!
TIA x

Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 10:42
The one in Mirdiff is Dubai Oesteopahy centre. http://osteopathydubai.com They also have a branch in Jumeirah. I also use Russell Hill who is great. He's in Jumeirah.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 07:16
I can't remember the name of the clinic but there is an excellent osteopath in Mirdif Uptown (located on the other side of big circle of shops - next to Carabu Coffee if it are still there). I have been there for a couple of years now but can't rcommend them more highly. They have all different people there, Osteo, physio, etc. Much is covered by health insurance depending upon your cover type. The osteopath I saw was a young Australian girl. She was marvellous and helped me when I had Frozen Shoulder syndrome. I made nearly 100% mobility recovery. I do know the same group has an clinic on the Jumeirah side but never attended that clinic. The Australian girl was attending both clinics.
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 19:55
There seem to be two osteo threads... can also recommend them - have never heard anything negative about any of the osteos there (I personally see Aziza, who's super).
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 19:18
Thanks for your reply, I'll check it out :)
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 11:00
Can totally recommend Russell Hill at the Osteopathic Centre next to Choithram's on Al Wasl Road.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY