Reasonably priced bed shop near Downtown | ExpatWoman.com

Reasonably priced bed shop near Downtown

Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 16:52

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced furniture shop to equip an apartment from scratch? First priority are beds
Thanks

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:54
IDdesign in MoE has a 25% sale on at the moment, which makes it a bit more affordable.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:27
Origins Living has amazing stuff and you can have their furniture upholstered in a choice of fabric great service!
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 13:34
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced furniture shop to equip an apartment from scratch? First priority are beds Thanks Hi Daisy111, I bought my bed and mattresses from The One, love the quality of the furniture. I have been using them for four years now. The mattresses are exceptional. Try to stay away from soft wood furniture as they give away easily at the joints/ junctions.
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 14:46
Why not try Origins Living on SZR they have good selection of beds/headboards and sofas
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 14:06
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced furniture shop to equip an apartment from scratch? First priority are beds Thanks Ikea and you can shop online
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 13:59
There are loads of shops for furniture and bed in Dubai. Furniture shops i like: The ONE, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn and Marina. Bed shops: My favorite is MEROE - The Bed Boutique. They customize headboards in any color, so very convenient. They carry all kinds of linen and pillows too. So, it saves a lot of time. The White company is my second favorite. IKEA of course is a one stop shop, but if you are able to accept the quality of products they offer. Q Home also was good, but don't think they exist anymore.
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 17:43
The furniture shop in the Mazaya Centre has good beds, lots of furniture too - just depends on your budget and taste.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY