in case anyone is interested -- a dress that let's you take off and change clothes without getting naked | ExpatWoman.com

in case anyone is interested -- a dress that let's you take off and change clothes without getting naked

Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 15:02
Like it but still prefer my changing poncho. I don't think i will look particularly good in the Undress even if I were only in it for 5 minutes.
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 13:49
Impressive!
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 13:19
Not a particularly new idea, but the old one were quite bulky and more like a personal tent.
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 12:54
I just found this kickstarter campaign and ordered one for myself. It's crazy how much they have raised. . they were looking to raise $22,000 USD and so far have over $540,000!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/denniscaco/the-undress-change-clothes-in-public-without-getti I think it will be perfect at the gym... The shower dressing area gets steamy so I hate the feeling of not being fully dry and having to get dressed. .. and the dressing rooms are not air conditioned so I always get sweaty. But I also think this is perfect for the beach. Its a absolutely brilliant idea for the gym, or even camping.
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 17:17
Having watched the video I think that is a great idea - I am sure they will sell really well.
Latest post on 01 November 2014 - 17:04
I just found this kickstarter campaign and ordered one for myself. It's crazy how much they have raised. . they were looking to raise $22,000 USD and so far have over $540,000!! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/denniscaco/the-undress-change-clothes-in-public-without-getti I think it will be perfect at the gym... The shower dressing area gets steamy so I hate the feeling of not being fully dry and having to get dressed. .. and the dressing rooms are not air conditioned so I always get sweaty. But I also think this is perfect for the beach.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY