Beads and Yarn in Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Beads and Yarn in Doha

Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 21:42

Are you a beader, knitter, crocheter or weaver? If you or someone you know can say yes to any of these, don't miss this event!

[url=https://www.facebook.com/events/369781493184259/?ref=br_tf]link[/url]

Best,
Dzinergurl
<em>edited by Dzinergurl on 02/11/2014</em>

Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 07:32
good to know!
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 07:27
marycatherine Thanks so much your concern--it's always reassuring to know that expats look out for each other. I assure you I have checked to make sure what I'm doing is ok! It's a one off event, just like a garage sale or a moving sale, and I've been told there is no problem with doing it.
Latest post on 03 November 2014 - 07:03
Dziner, you do know what you are doing is technically illegal, right? Yes people do what you are doing, but they don't usually try to attract the attention of the authorities in the way they promote their products/services. Holding your event in your villa is also done by others but be aware if a neighbour is ticked because a customer of yours is blocking his driveway or other small offense, you could find yourself reported. Do I think you would face a very serious penalty? Or even that someone might report you or the authorities might follow up on your facebook page. Probably not, but you should educate yourself on what the worst case scenario might be and guide yourself accordingly. I don't want to scare you but you may not be aware that it is illegal to run a business out of a residence in Qatar. People do it, just as unmarried couples co-habit but there are consequences
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 22:10
Done! Thanks!
Latest post on 02 November 2014 - 21:58
Dzinergurl, Please post the details of your event [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/qatar/addevent_.aspx'>here&gt;&gt;[/url'> Warm regards, EW Admin