Car Valeting? interior shampoo and polish | ExpatWoman.com

Car Valeting? interior shampoo and polish

Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 11:48

I am looking to get my 4 x4 valeted for resale. Can anyone give advice on where to get this done in the Jumeirah area and an idea of cost. Interior seats and carpets need to be shampooed.
TIA

Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 17:42
Thanks for all of the replies but a big thank you to Di@dxb, I took my car to yellow hat and they did a fantastic job. AED 400 for interior clean/shampoo and AED 850 in total for outside clean and polished out majority of the scratches. They even volunteered the info that ADCB and Rakbank card holders get an additional 20% off so in total it only cost AED 680. Very good price for a very good job! :) glad it worked well for you, yes they are a really nice team and do a fabulous job.
Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 17:09
Thanks for all of the replies but a big thank you to Di@dxb, I took my car to yellow hat and they did a fantastic job. AED 400 for interior clean/shampoo and AED 850 in total for outside clean and polished out majority of the scratches. They even volunteered the info that ADCB and Rakbank card holders get an additional 20% off so in total it only cost AED 680. Very good price for a very good job!
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 19:09
I had my car valeted at Yellow Hat, behind Times Square, they were excellent and not expensive either. They also kindly buffed out some minor scuffs too FOC.
Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 15:56
Zain Car Care in Ras Al Khor ind estate, I just had mine done this weekend they did an excellent job, took an hour and a half. 400dhs for full valet of an SUV.
Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 15:17
Thank you for your reply pollydxb1. Will check them out.
Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 13:27
If you live in Jumeirah, in Jum 1 on beach road there is a green shine, at the petrol station by ENGINE gym - they will do a valet service inside & out
Latest post on 09 November 2014 - 12:43
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. is it possible to get it cleaned for less than dhs500? or should I try shampooing myself?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY