CACHE Courses | ExpatWoman.com

CACHE Courses

Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 09:49

Good Morning All, I am sure I have read something on here before but I can't seem to find it. I am thinking to do a Cache course to qualify as a Nursery Teacher..my question is does anyone have any experience of doing it here with eyes-me. A few people have told me that I'm better off doing it online than here as the qualification is the same and the cost is a lot less..can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks

Latest post on 05 June 2022 - 19:35
hi there, I am bindiya Jaju, worked as a primary teacher for 3 years in dubai and 4 years back in India, I am pursuing B ed 2 nd year to secure my job and reacquire as a teacher. I am unaware abo...
Is on online cache level3 course acceptable in uae nurseries and schools?
Latest post on 05 August 2018 - 16:46
Hi everyone! I have done my CACHE 3 course, and I investigated a lot before starting the course. So, there is an online course https://www.nec.ac.uk/course-categories/childcare-and-early-years and ...
Hi can you help me with how is MNR institute in dubai for Cache course?
Latest post on 17 April 2018 - 20:01
I am thinking about doing my cache 5 as I don't have a PGCE and only have my EYPS post graduate certificate from UK. Which is the most affordable company to do it with? Is it City and Guilds? Also, what's the difference between PGCE and Cache 5. Also is it advisable that I do it if I want to go into a more management based role?
Latest post on 26 February 2018 - 08:33
[quote=wild_cat]Hi everyone! I have done my CACHE 3 course, and I investigated a lot before starting the course. So, there is an online course https://www.nec.ac.uk/course-categories/childcare-and-...
hi there, I am bindiya Jaju, worked as a primary teacher for 3 years in dubai and 4 years back in India, I am pursuing B ed 2 nd year to secure my job and reacquire as a teacher. I am unaware about catche, would you pls guide me what is it and how is it helpful, is doing this course online approved by KHDA, and there is a kind of compulsory course from the dubai government now. can you also trow light on that. thanks and regards
Latest post on 13 April 2015 - 10:48
My daughter has done 2 courses with the organization, a CACHE level 3, and a Diploma in Pre-School care. They seemed very professional in their approach. Main issue as you say is cost and online definitely cheaper.
Latest post on 13 April 2015 - 09:57
hi ladies please advice i am contemplating to change my career to early child hood(CACHE),i enroll to Arabian child but now i am confused ,i had MBA and 5 years experience in retail industry ,i love to hear from any one who had done cache and your experience and also suggestion regarding career i was wondering the salary of nursery teachers in UAE
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 23:00
Hi ladies, can any of you tell me what does a cache 3 qualified teacher make for work hours 7:45-2 pm 5 days a week here in Dubai ? Is there an average pay any of you could say? Thanks
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 22:58
Hi everyone! I have done my CACHE 3 course, and I investigated a lot before starting the course. So, there is an online course https://www.nec.ac.uk/course-categories/childcare-and-early-years and it is much cheaper that face to face one. In Dubai, there are 3 companies that are providing this qualification: 1)EYES 2)City and Guilds (Quality matters4children) 3)Arabian child I did it with City and Guilds, and my friends did with EYES and Arabian Child. City and Guilds is the most affordable one comparing with these two. Teachers are dedicated and they don't allow to pass until you meet the criteria. My friends are very happy with Arabian child as well, so I think that is the best for you to call these 3 companies, and decide according to the price or location and timings. EYES is the most expensive one as far as I know. Qualification is ABSOLUTELY the same and recognized by KHDA. I hope I was helpful
Latest post on 25 November 2014 - 09:03
Yes thank you. I have been offered a place working as an assistant in a nursery whilst studying but need to know if there is a lot of homework too.
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 20:56
Hi everyone! I have done my CACHE 3 course, and I investigated a lot before starting the course. So, there is an online course https://www.nec.ac.uk/course-categories/childcare-and-early-years and it is much cheaper that face to face one. In Dubai, there are 3 companies that are providing this qualification: 1)EYES 2)City and Guilds (Quality matters4children) 3)Arabian child I did it with City and Guilds, and my friends did with EYES and Arabian Child. City and Guilds is the most affordable one comparing with these two. Teachers are dedicated and they don't allow to pass until you meet the criteria. My friends are very happy with Arabian child as well, so I think that is the best for you to call these 3 companies, and decide according to the price or location and timings. EYES is the most expensive one as far as I know. Qualification is ABSOLUTELY the same and recognized by KHDA. I hope I was helpful
Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 10:20
Hello, I have done it too and found the course and tutors very good. Its great to discuss with and meet others in the group and extend your network. Highly recommend it over some of the other companies offering it. Hi lynhom1. Im looking to start this course in january whilst working in a nursery to gain experience. How did you find the course? Was there a lot of study involved? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 09:24
Thank you ladies for your information, it helps a lot.
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 14:15
Hello, I have done it too and found the course and tutors very good. Its great to discuss with and meet others in the group and extend your network. Highly recommend it over some of the other companies offering it.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 10:07
Hi a friend of mine did that course at EYES in Knowledge Village and it was very good. Personally, I would favour that over an online course as you have the benefit of face-to-face teaching and peer support. She did hers over a year in parallel with working as a TA in a school. Hth x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY