Items missing from DesertCart :( | ExpatWoman.com

Items missing from DesertCart :(

Latest post on 19 January 2015 - 09:05
Got my items finally. Seems as if they were experiencing technical difficulties and temporarily shut down their site. Haven't ordered anything from them since as it was too much of a hassle getting my first items. Hope others have had better luck than me.
Latest post on 07 January 2015 - 16:27
Bump. Does anyone have an update on Desert Cart? TIA
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 11:12
Hi There, You can contact Dubai Consumer Rights and they will help you sort this out. All the info is here on this page for you... http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_faqs_Consumer_Rights_In_Dubai_9000.aspx HTH
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 11:08
I had a google for you- lots of issues mentioned on their Facebook page- maybe contact then through that as well? https://www.facebook.com/desertcart Hope you get sorted out!
Latest post on 11 November 2014 - 11:05
If you have not received your item and it is passed the max delivery time, I think you should contact consumer rights and file a complaint. I contacted their customer service e-mail and haven't recieved anything back. I'm feeling blonde here but what is 'consumer rights'? Can I call them or e-mail them? How do I contact?
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 16:43
If you have not received your item and it is passed the max delivery time, I think you should contact consumer rights and file a complaint.
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 12:58
Does anyone have a contact number for Desertcart? I've placed quite a large order last month - the full amount of which was deducted from my bank account. Unfortunately I have only recieved a few items even though it is now 2 weeks past the maximum delivery date. I've sent 3 follow-up e-mail with no response. Does anyone else use this site and would you have a number I can contact urgently?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY