Forum Changes Today! | ExpatWoman.com

Forum Changes Today!

Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 14:39

Hi All,

Just to let you know based on your recent feedback we've already launched the new collection of smilies and we hope you have fun with them!

We are trialing the reversal of the thread direction as well today- so the first post will be at the top and you read downwards then move on to the latest replies on later pages.

We will trial this for a week to 10 days and based on your feedback will decide whether to leave it that way... so do get a feel for it and let us know if you prefer it.

We are also introducing the strike through text function as well today.

If there are any slight blips do bear with us and know that we are working on it.

Warm regards,

EW Admin

P.S. also coming soon is "Sign In" from anywhere- that's just taken longer to be programmed- will let you know when that goes live too

Big Grin

Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 16:20
Thank you Admin for the strike through text! What fun!
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 14:50
I just posted in a 2-page thread, and got taken back to the top of page 1. That shouldn't happen, I should be left at the point where I made my post. Dear Madge, We have literally just turned it on and have said we will iron out any blips. Your constructive feedback is appreciated. This is a custom forum and normal out of the box product logic does not sometimes apply. It has been tested but in a live environment there can always be differences. Warm regards, EW Admin <em>edited by admin on 10/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 10 November 2014 - 14:46
I just posted in a 2-page thread, and got taken back to the top of page 1. That shouldn't happen, I should be left at the point where I made my post.