GHD hair straighteners - Doha | ExpatWoman.com

GHD hair straighteners - Doha

Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:04

Hi everyone. Has anyone had any recent success with purchasing GHD hair straighteners in and around Doha? Or can anyone recommend a decent alternative? Thanks!

Latest post on 30 November 2014 - 13:46
I saw it recently at Al Nazih ...
Latest post on 29 November 2014 - 14:36
Hi I got mine from Glow in West Bay, they were about 1080 QAR if I recall correctly... Basically about £90 more than English prices, but it was an emergency!! ::biggrin:
Latest post on 26 November 2014 - 21:22
Just saw this post...Any luck with Glow? How much are they selling it for?
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 18:53
Yes! Just seen it, thank you. I've sent them an email to see what their stock levels are like :-)
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:33
Did you see my post that Glow sell GHDs?
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:33
Thanks sarahlou123, I've sent a few emails to the salons in the main hotels so hopefully they will come back to me! Are Cloud Nines only available in salons or do any of the large supermarkets (Carrefour etc.) stock them? Thanks again! x Cloud Nines aren't no. Either online or in big salons. I think they are now made by GHD or vice versa. I bought mine in Dubai and there wasn't much difference in price than in the UK ( UK is usually cheaper haha)
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:26
Thanks sarahlou123, I've sent a few emails to the salons in the main hotels so hopefully they will come back to me! Are Cloud Nines only available in salons or do any of the large supermarkets (Carrefour etc.) stock them? Thanks again! x
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:25
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any recent success with purchasing GHD hair straighteners in and around Doha? Or can anyone recommend a decent alternative? Thanks! Glow sell GHD's
Latest post on 12 November 2014 - 15:22
Hi everyone. Has anyone had any recent success with purchasing GHD hair straighteners in and around Doha? Or can anyone recommend a decent alternative? Thanks! I used to use GHD's but now swear by Cloud Nines. Do you have any salons with English/US hairdressers in? They may use them and be able to get you some