Admin - Thread direction | ExpatWoman.com

Admin - Thread direction

Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 10:23
Izzy and Amelia have got a large amount of red thumbs for their posts (why??). Should we take that to mean that the majority of posters like the new format? I personally do like it, although it's taking a bit of getting used to. Be even better when the new fix is sorted. :)
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 09:56
Gosh because it's such hard work to use the scroll down bar at the side of your browser to zip to the end:P All that's needed to a 'Most recent' tab. It's far better with the original post first. It was a bind to have to go allllll the way back to find it.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 09:51
The thread direction needs to be modified.... if you are going to keep it this way you need to add a button that allows you to go to the last post on each thread. Its beyond annoying to have to scroll thorugh 2 pages of replies you have read to get to the last post. We are working on fix for this- will let you know when it's done.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 09:06
I think I know why some people wanted the thread reversed. They found it annoying to have to scroll to the end to see what the thread originally was all about. Personally, I don't like it this way. I prefer newest message first. But there is an answer to this, and keep most people happy. Why not have the original message stuck to the top of the thread, and replies under it, from the most recent, down to the oldest?? Makes sense really :)
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 09:02
The thread direction needs to be modified.... if you are going to keep it this way you need to add a button that allows you to go to the last post on each thread. Its beyond annoying to have to scroll thorugh 2 pages of replies you have read to get to the last post. EW is increasingly becoming Dull Woman and this faff to get to the last post makes me think - why bother with this effort.... Totally agree on all counts, Izzy.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 08:21
The thread direction needs to be modified.... if you are going to keep it this way you need to add a button that allows you to go to the last post on each thread. Its beyond annoying to have to scroll thorugh 2 pages of replies you have read to get to the last post.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY