Feedback on Entertainer app | ExpatWoman.com

Feedback on Entertainer app

Latest post on 28 November 2014 - 09:35
I keep getting emails for 20% off the Entertainer book and app. I know the book is more than I paid last year, not sure about the app. Does anyone know if the prices have gone up in general (and I should get the 20% off deal) or is it better to wait until the New Year? All books and apps have increased in price but this year the app costs less than the equivelant book. I think it's something like 30 Dhs less for the apps. You don't get 20% discount on all products, the discount varies but the price is available to view on their website. If you purchase on line they are also giving away a free travel entertainer which you will not get in the stores so if you definitely know you will buy a book I would get it while the offer is available.
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 16:50
Can the mobile app be used on a blackberry or just an iphone/samsung etc It definitely depends on what BB you have, the news ones Z10 etc it does work on - mine is though too old and doesn't!
Latest post on 27 November 2014 - 15:50
I keep getting emails for 20% off the Entertainer book and app. I know the book is more than I paid last year, not sure about the app. Does anyone know if the prices have gone up in general (and I should get the 20% off deal) or is it better to wait until the New Year?
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 18:16
Can the mobile app be used on a blackberry or just an iphone/samsung etc
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 17:49
If you buy the book is there an option to use the app too, without paying twice? No. If you want both options, you need to pay twice.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 17:46
If you buy the book is there an option to use the app too, without paying twice?
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 15:52
Its ok, I think its fine for our immediate family use, but for guests coming who I send out for the day its frustrating as I dont know how they can use my vouchers. I dont want to give them my phone, and I could give them my password and let them download it on their phone but its a bit of a hassle and they might not have wifi to use it.... anyway next time I buy paper vouchers if I buy it at all, there are hardly any of the restaurants I like to go to in it. <em>edited by Ilovechoos on 17/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 15:44
I've gone for the books again just because we have multiple visitors next year and find the paper vouchers easier for them to use especially when they go out by themselves. If I decide to purchase another book later in the year I might get the app as I do use it now for the monthly and new offers and its worked well at the outlets which I have tried.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 15:32
I find it brilliant. Especially if you have visitors over and you are eating out and doing the touristy things. Well worth the money and the app is much easier than carrying a big book around with you.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 15:29
We got the app this year and will probably do the same this year. We have probably used more vouchers because of the app, as we don't have to plan in advance or lug the book around. The only hitch we had is that Bob's Fish & Chips doesn't accept the app for delivery, only eat in. Also it would be nice to be able to share the vouchers with visitors, and I think that's technically possible if you have a spare third device (although don't quote me on this), but we're not that organized. FFx
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 15:15
I just wish I could remember where it was!! Its the first time it's happened to me in almost a year so can't really fault them. *update* It was Rich in MoE!! edited by lafalot on 17/11/2014 <em>edited by lafalot on 17/11/2014</em>
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 13:45
It's good - tells you how much money you've saved and saves you lugging the book around with you. I can't remember where I was last week but they would only accept the book and not the app which is not ideal. You should inform the Entertainer as I think all vendors had to agree to accept the paper vouchers and the app starting this year. There was a lot of confusion at the start of the year but it shouldn't be an issue now. I have found their customer service team very helpful in the past.
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 11:06
I use it. If you're an *S** bank card customer you get it for free ;)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY