May 2015 Due Dates | ExpatWoman.com

May 2015 Due Dates

Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 18:02

Any other mums to be due in May?
This will be my first baby and I've been in Dubai for 6 months. Would love to meet others in the same boat!

Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 04:52
hi ladies! i'm a FTM due 3rd week of May-- live in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Is there anyone in the area? Hi, I live close to Silicon Oasis. I have an 8 month old baby. Let me know if you have any concerns or if I can be of any help to you in terms of giving tips :)
Latest post on 08 April 2015 - 18:53
Hi Ladies! I am also due in mid May! I live in Dubailand area. FTM and lots of questions about delivering in Dubai :s How are all our pregnancies so far? Not long to go!!
Latest post on 08 March 2015 - 17:21
hi ladies! i'm a FTM due 3rd week of May-- live in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Is there anyone in the area?
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 18:23
Sorry I've only seen these responses now! Hope you ladies are doing well. We're getting closer! I'm due May 7th and feeling a little bit enormous at the moment. I'm in Dubai Marina but working around World Trade Centre. Still feeling up for a catch up?
Latest post on 14 January 2015 - 11:00
Yes I would love to. Would be good to talk bumps with others :-) - I don't know anyone pregnant either! Annoyingly there doesn't seem to be a way to PM on here!
Latest post on 30 December 2014 - 13:06
Hi Charlieb86 and Teecee, I am due 3rd May FTM and currently live in the Greens. I have been here for 2.5 years but don't know anyone pregnant - would be lovely to meet up with you.
Latest post on 15 December 2014 - 10:59
Late May/ early June. Could go either way! Been here a year so far and also a FTM. Would love to meet with other mums / mums to be too!
Latest post on 17 November 2014 - 18:45
Admin, could you pin this like the other threads please? Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY